Reaction score
Gz II Style Facepack Season 2011-12 by NokkunG

Gz II Style [Ultimate] Facepacks Season 2011-12
OPFgSx.png

Screenshots :
1 / 2 Mod : Download (update 22-12-11)
Megapack Download :

tteh0.png
Barclays Premier League Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG(Update Winter transfer)

1323153311_0.93571900.png
Ligue I Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG

uLSum.png
Bundesliga Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG&Dav

c1GjE.png
Holland Eredivisie Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG

0SIh8.png
Serie A TIM Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG,Patrick_14 & Dav (Update Winter transfer)

5RvqL.png
La Liga Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG&Patrick_14 (Update Winter transfer)

DAuNiV.png
Spor Toto Süper Lig Megapack 11-12 by canerozaskin&NokkunG

Download :

tteh0.png
Npower Championship

FteO7.png
Birmingham City by NokkunG
2fcvnn.png
Blackpool
IWFFq9.png
Brighton & Hove Albion by NokkunG (Update Winter transfer)
UxK6Ci.png
Burnley
6CU06i.png
Cardiff City by NokkunG
9vfsZc.png
Crystal Palace by NokkunG (Update Winter transfer)
dSgTYc.png
Ipswich Town by NokkunG (Update Winter transfer)
7KzTIy.png
Leicester City by NokkuNG
nNEZ4s.png
Millwall
42VU81.png
Nottingham Forest
N094q4.png
Reading by NokkunG
gRvQvk.png
Southampton by NokkunG
4bLaYB.png
West Ham United by NokkunG

vitCdA.png
Russian Premier League

7CZh5d.png
Amkar Perm by Patrick_14
iKQ8MD.png
Anzhi Makhachkala by Patrick_14
2012_03_12-031-20120312vlFdvlIdOTdlIx3615.png
CSKA Moscow by Patrick_14
ttSATz.png
Dynamo Moscow by Patrick_14
JUbfml.png
Krasnodar by Patrick_14
2012_03_27-032-20120327vvxdEOdOIdlZ3489.png
Krylia Sovetov Samara by Patrick_14
mYrXOf.png
Lokomotiv Moscow by Patrick_14
iuxSTK.png
Rubin Kazan by Patrick_14
qd1mup.png
Spartak Moscow by Patrick_14
TrWdlM.png
Terek Grozny by Patrick_14
t3yzwE.png
Volga Nizhny Novgorod by Patrick_14
fWdJJV.png
Zenit Saint Petersburg by Patrick_14

Other Teams :

MibzDU.png
Benfica by NokkunG
6PC8wl.png
Celtic by Booncho
BU8iV2.png
Dinamo Zagreb by Patrick_14
6F2sWY.png
Eintracht Frankfurt by Kebab_Boys
2WyPsg.png
FC Basel by Patrick_14
jm5d3D.png
Olympiakos by Patrick_14
nvo2Jd.png
Porto by NokkunG
Lom7sS.png
Rangers by Booncho
U2pPA.png
SAS Épinal by kristo
IaGz90.png
Sporting CP by NokkunG Relink!

Last edited:
perfect facepack
Can you tell me on which web pages you find photos for making FP

**** these are really amazing! KUTGW!

p.s. hopefully Ajax will follow soon ;)

Looks amazing! Looking forward to the BPL :)

Those of groningen don't work ingame and Igor Djuric is missing at Heerenveen. But the rest looks great ingame!

p.s. which database are you using for this update? I saw for example that Takagi of Utrecht didn't had an id, but it exist in my database.

Those of groningen don't work ingame and Igor Djuric is missing at Heerenveen. But the rest looks great ingame!

p.s. which database are you using for this update? I saw for example that Takagi of Utrecht didn't had an id, but it exist in my database.

why groningen don't work? Takagi, I can't see my DB. I use patch 11.3

Igor Djuric I will update soon.

why groningen don't work? Takagi, I can't see my DB. I use patch 11.3

Igor Djuric I will update soon.

No idea, ingame I don't see the pictures (maybe a mistake in the config file?). Your right in the latest patch Takagi doesn't exist, but I made him and a lot of other players in LG's Summer Update. Maybe you could use that (also uses patch 11.3) or could you tell me how to add them to the config file? Thanks in advance! But moreover, keep up the great work!

P.s. are you from Netherlands or what, because that would make it a lot easier for me.

No idea, ingame I don't see the pictures (maybe a mistake in the config file?). Your right in the latest patch Takagi doesn't exist, but I made him and a lot of other players in LG's Summer Update. Maybe you could use that (also uses patch 11.3) or could you tell me how to add them to the config file? Thanks in advance! But moreover, keep up the great work!

P.s. are you from Netherlands or what, because that would make it a lot easier for me.

The players who do not have ID, I will make the FM2012 update has come out.Perhaps you could write for a Config.

I am not Netherlands.I'm thai. From Thailand.

thanks you like my facepacks.

Allright then, but I gues I can just copy the lines of some other player and past in the id of that player (for example Takagi) and add that to the config file? Probably it will work. Thanks anyways!

Update! Gz II Style facepack

FC Groningen by NokkunG Relink! 11-08-11

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Allright then, but I gues I can just copy the lines of some other player and past in the id of that player (for example Takagi) and add that to the config file? Probably it will work. Thanks anyways!

That's right !!! ;)

i would love if it if you could make a welsh premier pack your facepacks are special man

That's right !!! ;)

It does work, so I guess I've done it right!

When can we expect your next updates? And are you making these packs all alone? Hopefully some will help you because I can't wait to see other teams and competitions to be made! Keep it going!

One request @Nokkung: I saw that Arsenal has really nice pre-season action pics online on their website. Just go to fixtures & results, click match menu of some game played already and than pictures. There are a lot of really sharp and nice action pics!

Hopefully you will make them soon. But I'm not trying to push you, just do it as always, because what you make is really great work.

For example

zp11vanpersiegoal38083.jpg

zp04sagna11314.jpg

zp13wilshere26969.jpg

Last edited:
One request @Nokkung: I saw that Arsenal has really nice pre-season action pics online on their website. Just go to fixtures & results, click match menu of some game played already and than pictures. There are a lot of really sharp and nice action pics!

Hopefully you will make them soon. But I'm not trying to push you, just do it as always, because what you make is really great work.

For example

zp11vanpersiegoal38083.jpg

zp04sagna11314.jpg

zp13wilshere26969.jpg

I waited for about 5-10 match competition, which I do indeed.

You can see facepack. I've made ​​from a season ago. Barclays Premier League Gz-Style Megapack 2010-11 - Downloads - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats - FM-Base

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Allright I get it, the quality will be only better after 5-10 games. Those old pics of BPL were also great, btw no problem that you do the Eredivisie first as I'm a dutchman :) I wont bother you again. I'll give you an update of the posibly missing ones from the eredivisie. KUTGW!

Allright I get it, the quality will be only better after 5-10 games. Those old pics of BPL were also great, btw no problem that you do the Eredivisie first as I'm a dutchman :) I wont bother you again. I'll give you an update of the posibly missing ones from the eredivisie. KUTGW!

I will update after I do all 18 teams.
And will include a Megapack.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Great job agian, only one mistake: Thomas Sorensen doesn't work ingame, because you named him Thomas So(r)ensen. One other thing, Agil Etemadi (37002053) is missing at Groningen.