Gz II Style Facepacks Project Season 2011-12 by NokkunG

gz style facepacks

gbaker,

i have looked a your works in recent days, but even of they are good, you should have asked permission from him before you started making them.

nokkung himself is busy, and has so far managed to finish some clubs (europe only), and with help from others (like Dav, Patrick_14 and others), this face-pack production will done in faster speeds.

what you have done so far is call copyright infringement, and he might have not stated that stuff in this thread, but its in the general knowledge of mankind that you should NOT takes someone's work and reproduce it without permission.

I would say that you offer him an apology for what you have done. and said that, ask if you can work with him in this project.

peace.

from lol_101

Re: gz style facepacks

I presume you are referring to my use of the freely available 'Gz II' .PSD template.

Let me give you a little lesson in the basics of copyright law.

Firstly, the creator of content should not release his 'work' free of charge on the internet and advertise its download link if he wants it to remain his exclusive 'copyright'.

Secondly, I would argue it would be very difficult to claim in a court of law that a PSD file consisting of small two rectangles laid on top of one another is subject to intellectual property rights, anywhere in the world.

Thirdly, Thailand - where the content was 'created' - has some very lax copyright laws, which leads to mass pirated reproduction and sale in open forums of copyrighted films and music. Any attempt to claim copyright in that jurisdiction on such a minor 'creation' would be laughed out of court.

Fourthly, I would argue that if there has been any copyright infringement, it is the use of images from the internet to create the player facepacks. By downloading these images you are yourself infringing copyright of the photographers that took the pictures.

If one person is guilty of copyright infringement, we are all guilty of copyright infringement.

So get off my back cuntsock, you know nothing.

Because you have no shame. There is no law in the concrete, but you do not have a social consciousness.

I say that your facepack are not images quality.

And you accuse others of your copy picture is "not possible"." your picture is not quality."

Oh the joys of the FM Community. Where instead of imitation being the sincerest form of flattery it's more imitation is the OMG YOU SUX YOU STOLE MY PIXELS!.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill and sort yourselves out.

Thank you Lee.

And thank you lol_101 for proving once again what an idiot you are by liking Lee's post which was criticising you.

PS Go away NokkunG, you sound like a broken record.

PPS for anyone who doesn't know what's going on, I've used a freely available template to create facepacks for every Serie B team, to complement the excellent packs provided for Serie A and other leagues on this thread.

http://forum.fm-view.com/topic/15077-extra-gz-ii-facepacks/

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I only download facepack of NokkunG, face very nice.
Face of Dav and Patrick not good, i hope nokkunG complete Sieare A and Spain. Thank much!

Ps: Can you create facepacks Santos club

they're free, for ****'s sake! what do you want, a Monet original with your cornflakes?

gbaker76 You Go Away!!!

I do facepack along time.Never had a problem.

But you have a problem with this, you should consider it.

Nokkun, have you ever made any sense in English? You appear to conjure your words up with the aid of a bowl of alphabetti spaghetti.

If we have established anything in these (sometimes hilarious) exchanges it's that you are a precious, over-sensitive and wholly boring individual.

Now go back to wanking old men for coins in Pattaya and leave me alone.

Last edited:
Nokkun, have you ever made any sense in English? You appear to conjure your words up with the aid of a bowl of alphabetti spaghetti.

If we have established anything in these (sometimes hilarious) exchanges it's that you are a precious, over-sensitive and wholly boring individual.

Now go back to wanking old men for coins in Pattaya and leave me alone.

You pervert.

qbYIIR.png

Download

Last edited:
Hey , your la liga facepack doesn't work .

I've put it in the graphic folder ,

But it doesn't work .

When I click button "download now":
Firefox can't find the file at http://media1.gamefront.com/guploads/201203/14/09/Gz II Style Benfica 11-12 by NokkunG.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644d11eea151ee12995c6f2461e126e601ef5a3f0f0569ff16138594a2f1b165ec34369665246886bad947e7bbd9031439239dd95f70f26e596d43cb0b1868fe71e9caf2fbc9f4c36f7d6e622360b6124be06236a1ccd01895eb6138c8a5b5b31c1181068db5506d6a95c68076.