haha this made me laugh, look how well a blackburn rovers reserve did for himself!

One of the reasons I love Football Manager!

i dont get it, he played for blackburn and now manages brazil, whats so funny about that.

i dont get it, he played for blackburn and now manages brazil, whats so funny about that.

i suppose its funny to me because i was the manager of rovers for 3 years then munich then madrid and i treated him like **** at rovers because frankly hes a poor player so to come out of obscurity at win titles with brazil is amazing imo

Many of the best managers were average at football, at best. There is no reason why being good at football should make you a brilliant manager, or vice versa. If anything the likes of Michel Laudrup are the exception - and they were known for their football intelligence when they were players, I can't see CRonaldo becoming a world-class manager (not that he has any need to). So nothing unusual with a rubbish player becoming a brilliant manager.

Many of the best managers were average at football, at best. There is no reason why being good at football should make you a brilliant manager, or vice versa. If anything the likes of Michel Laudrup are the exception - and they were known for their football intelligence when they were players, I can't see CRonaldo becoming a world-class manager (not that he has any need to). So nothing unusual with a rubbish player becoming a brilliant manager.

look at Roberto Di Matteo as a e.g. ;)

look at Roberto Di Matteo as a e.g. ;)

34 caps for Italy, took ----- to the playoffs, promoted West Brom, won the FA Cup and the Champions League? I have no idea which side that's meant to be an example of :)

He's a poor player in real life too, he doesn't even get in the squad. I remember Steve Kean saying he's the next Dennis Irwin