Hajduk Split since 1911 . The world's craziest city, Split <3

I must say, I am really happy at seeing the respect the Dinamo fans have for Hajduk. Also brilliant write-up mate! As Shay Given said, their fans deserve impact in Europe

It's most unlikely, to do impact in Europe. Clubs board is awfull ! bunch of clowns which doesn't know their job ... We can't expect anything with them ... but, when they lose, when they win ... always faithful !!!

YouTube - Hajduk - Dinamo 3:0 - uzvratna utakmica finala kupa 2009
00:57 --> Famous basketball players from Split, Dino Radja. Hajduk lost first leg on Maksimir 3-0 .. and we manage to win 3-0 home, but after that. Shock on penalties :'(

Congratulations to Goran and Hajduk Split in 100 years in football. A very interesting read in to your history. You sound like really passionate fans

Congratulations to Goran and Hajduk Split in 100 years in football. A very interesting read in to your history. You sound like really passionate fans

Thanks ... in Balkan, wherever you turn around there are passionate fans .But there is only one Torcida ! (H) I don't know how is anywhere else, but from my point of view, the most passionate fans are also from Greece and from Turkey. ( Panathinaikos, PAOK, Olympiakos, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Besiktas ) .. There is lots of them, but only these few crossed my mind.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:27 PM ----------

Few more pictures :

0.jpg

x21190164173320351143.jpg

Torcida_Split_1950_by_FACTOR7.jpg

And pretty big for a croatian stadium .. Don't know much about croatian football, but i always thought that the stadiums were a bit small ..

I apologize if I'm wrong ..

And pretty big for a croatian stadium .. Don't know much about croatian football, but i always thought that the stadiums were a bit small ..

I apologize if I'm wrong ..

Maksimir and Poljud are big. Others are very small, capacity is no more then 6,000. Poljud ( Seat capacity : 35,000 ), Maksimir ( Seat capacity : 35,000 )

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:41 AM ----------

The best and newest video !!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_LpSfxIgw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_LpSfxIgw&feature=player_embedded#at=11[/ame]

Nice! I like the liveliness of the crowd, and the stadium is nice, remind me of Ukrainian ones a bit like Kiev

Hajduk is lucky to have such a great fan base and community. Just remember that your recent successes, you owe to Senijad Ibricic ;)

Hajduk is lucky to have such a great fan base and community. Just remember that your recent successes, you owe to Senijad Ibricic ;)

Of course, we love 'Ibro' ... It's sad for our club to have such incompetent board which let him go for only €5 M ... and that lasts 15,20 years ... but it's not important, the most important thing is that we love our club no matter what (H)

I wish to every Hajduk supporter a happy birthday to their club.

((In croatian: Svim hajdukovcima čestitam Hajdukov rođendan :) ))

Was that Livaja's old club?

Yes, it was ... but if someone asks me ... Livaja isn't half of player they made him on FM ... I played in few games against him, and I've guarded him ... he didn't receive two, three balls in whole game ... and when he did, I took it from him ... he was very strong, but when we were 15 ;)