AlexanderO

Reaction score
View attachment 286518

"Hala Madrid y Viva España!"

(A save report about Real Madrid and Spain)

1.0 | Introduction Real Madrid.

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol, commonly known as Real Madrid, is a professional football club based in Madrid, Spain. The club was founded the 6:th of March, 1902. The clubs most common nicknames is Los Blancos or Los Merengues, which both are reffering to Real Madrid having worn white shirts since its foundation. In 1920 the club were given the crown and the word "Real", which means "Royal", by the at the time Spanish king. Unlike most European football clubs Real Madrid's members, their "socios", have owned and operated the royal club since its foundation. Real Madrid is one of the most well known clubs in the whole world, which has meant that the club is in the top rankings of the richest and most valuable club. The capital club plays its homegames at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, named after Real Madrid legend Santiago Bernabeu. The stadium opened 1947 and has a capacity of 85,454. Real Madrid is regarded as one of the, if not the most, successfull football club in the world. With 32 La Liga titles, 9 Champions League titles(most) and 18 Copa del Rey titles. The club has over the years built up many fierce rivals with which they are competing for the fame and glory. Real Madrid's biggest rival is the Catalonian side FC Barcelona, a club every Madridista hate as much as they love Real Madrid. Apart from FC Barcelona they are great rivals with Athletic Club de Bilbao, Atletico de Madrid and FC Bayern München. The match between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona is regarded as the "El Clasico", one of the most classic matches in the world of football. Their match against local rivals Atletico de Madrid is known as "El Derbi Madridleño" The current president of the capital club is the much beloved business man Florentino Peréz. ​

View attachment 286559

1.1 | Information

* The first thing that you should know is that I will not write this as a story (if its ok?). I will write it like a report, which means that I wont write it from any other persons view than my own. I will analyze and give my own thoughts about it. So it will not be containing any story like the one of Aitor Herrera, for example.

* I will be writing about my favourite team Real Madrid and the spanish national team.

* I will be trying to do monthly updates both regarding Real Madrid and Spain. You will get updates about Transfers, the squad, tactics and special matches aswell. I will announce in the bottom corner of every update what to expect from the coming one, just so you know.

* Im not the fastest person when it comes to playing Football Manager, a reason is that I have a computer that easily gets overheated and have almost every available league and country loaded.

* Before starting the game I edited the potential of two youthplayers, Jose Rodriguez and Enzo Zidane. Since I think the first is very underrated in the game and I want to have a new Zidane in the first team. (No overrating when setting their potential.) I hope that this wont change your liking or anything for my report.

View attachment 286559

Coming update: Introduction Spanish national team and my objectives with the save.

Seems a bit of a easy game to start but good luck, will follow this to see how you do! :)

Never seen a Madrid story on here so I think it makes a nice change :)

Yeah, I know it isn't the hardet challenge to take on. But I just can't start a save with another team before I have tried a long-one with Real Madrid, haha! :)

Yes, I noticed that too, which I thought was pretty weird since the status and everything. Someone has to be the first so! :)

I forgot to ask, what do you all think about the design of the "report" and the fact that it is more from my point of view and analasis rather than like a story? :) cheers.

I like the sound of a report style, makes a change than just posting a story. Again good luck

Good to hear, I thought that I would start with Real Madrid and do a report and then, if successfull, I would go for another team. Cheers :)

new update coming later today!!

View attachment 286879

"Vamos mi España!"

1.2 | Introduction Spain

Spain national football team,
or for the Spaniards known as the Selección. Spain is localised in the southwestern of Europe and is a large country with a population of about 48 millions. The nations colours is the yellow and red, which their nickname "La Roja", "The Red", indicates. 1904 Spain became a member of FIFA and later in 1920 the nation played its first professional football match. Spain have participated in thirteen World Cups and nine European Championships. At the moment Spain is both reigning World and European Champions, having won two consecutive Europeans Championships. Ranked as number one in the world, Spain is the national team that everyone is hunting to take down. Spain has, in their trophyroom, one World Cup, three European Championships and one Olympic Games Gold medal.

View attachment 286880

1.3 | Objectives

Before starting to play, I have made a list of objectives which I aim to achieve with Real Madrid and the Spanish national team. Here you can read my coming objectives;

Real Madrid:

* Reclaim what is rightfully ours, the recognition as the best team in whole of Spain.

* Have more wins than losses against FC Barcelona.

* Give it all to win, every Madridistas dream, La Decima!

* Aim to give La Cantera the opportunity and produce quality players.

* Have a player winning the Balon d'O , more than once in their Real Madrid-career.

Spain:

* Retain the position as the leading football team in the world.

* Succeed in winning a European Championship and a World Cup.

* Have a Spanish player winning the Balon d'Or.

* Make a successfull change from the old faithfulls to the new and upcoming!

View attachment 286880

Coming update: Transfer activity

View attachment 286882

"Why put another layer of gold on the Bentley, when you are loosing the entire engine?"

- Zinedine Zidane, surrounding the transfer of Claude Makelele and David Beckham.

1.4 | Transfer activity (Underlined words are clickable for screenshots.)

Transferbudget: £4,34 mil.
Wagebudget: £2,15 mil. / week

IN

Andreas Cornelius | Age: 19 | Nation: View attachment 286889 | Former team: FC Köbenhavn View attachment 286889 | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £12,500 | Cost: £2 mil. | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286893View attachment 286893

Jores Okore | Age: 20 | Nation: View attachment 286889 | Former team: FC Nordsjaelland View attachment 286889 | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £8,500 | Cost: £1,3 mil. | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286893View attachment 286893

Adryan | Age: 18 | Nation: View attachment 286894 | Former team: Flamengo View attachment 286894 | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £1,500 | Cost: £875,000 | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286893

José Ángel Pozo | Age:
16 | Nation: View attachment 286895 | Former team: Manchester City View attachment 286896 | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £9,250 | Cost: £875,000 | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286898View attachment 286893

Joel Valencia | Age: 17 | Nation: View attachment 286899 | Former team: Real Zaragoza View attachment 286895 | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £8,250 | Cost: £575,000 | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286893View attachment 286893

Zakaria Bakkali | Age: 16 | Nation: View attachment 286900 | Former team: PSV Eindhoven View attachment 286901 | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £2,000 | Cost: £575,000 | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286893

Kenny Tete | Age: 16 | Nation: View attachment 286901 | Former team: Ajax View attachment 286901 | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £1,500 | Cost: £525,000 | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286893View attachment 286893View attachment 286893

George Green | Age: 16 | Nation:
attachment.php
| Former team: Everton
attachment.php
| Contract: 2015 | Wages: £22,000 | Cost: £500,000 | My rating: View attachment 286892View attachment 286892View attachment 286893View attachment 286893View attachment 286893

Joel Pohjanpalo | Age: 17 | Nation: View attachment 286902 | Former team: HJK Helsingfors
attachment.php
| Contract: 2015 | Wages: £2,400 | Cost: £140,000 | My rating:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Jaime|Age: 17 | Nation:
attachment.php
| Former team: Cádiz
attachment.php
| Contract: 2015 | Wages: £2,400 | Cost: £65,000 | My rating:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Fabrice Olinga | Age: 16 | Nation: View attachment 286904 | Former team: Málaga
attachment.php
| Contract: 2013 | Wages: £300 | Cost: Loan | My rating:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Paul Quaye | Age: 16 | Nation: View attachment 286905 | Former team: RCD Espanyol
attachment.php
| Contract: 2013 | Wages: £250 | Cost: Loan | My rating:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Luke Shaw | Age: 17 | Nation:
attachment.php
| Former team: Southampton
attachment.php
| Contract: 2013 | Wages: £200 | Cost: Loan | My rating:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

OUT

Ricardo Carvalho | Nation:
View attachment 286906 | New team: Newcastle United
attachment.php
| Cost: £1,4 mil.

Total cost: £7,75 mil. | Total sales: £1,4 mil. | Remaining transferbudget: £0 | New wagebudget: £2,09 mil. / week

View attachment 286907

1.5 | Thoughts about the transferwindow

So after a quiet hectic transferwindow, where we brought in a total of 13 (!) new faces. Even though the number might sound very high, you should know that of these 13 players no-one will belong to the first-team squad when the campaign kicks off. So the players that I've brought in is very talented players with a bright future ahead of them. Where some might become a first-team players in the upcoming years. The transfer that I'm the most proud of is Adryan, Bakkali and Okore. It's three talented and future star players that will play with Real Madrid Castilla, Real Madrid C or Real Madrid U19's, to get the playing time they need to continue developing. The three loanes is players that I see great future potential in and whom I will be trying to bring in permanently to the capitol city.

Only one player left the club during the summerwindow, and that was the Portugese centraldefender Ricardo Carvalho. Whom was sitting on an outgoing contract, high wages and would not get any playing time with Raphael Varane and Raul Albiol ahead of him in the ranks. We say thank you to the hardworking and experienced centraldefender and good luck on his new adventure in Newcastle and England.

View attachment 286907

Coming update: Pre-season.

Last edited:
Lay out is incredible so far. Luke Shaw on loan?? Interesting, doing great on my Southampton save

Thank you all. Relly appreciate it! Not sure when next update will come but if I have the time it might come out on Sunday. At first I tried to buy Luke Shaw but got bid after bid rejected and ridicolous propositions, so didnt managed to complete a deal then. So thought that I would try to get him on loan and see what happens and they accepted it :)

View attachment 287599
"A lot of times, the preseason gets discredited by the fans and media. It helps so much to get that momentum going into the season."

- Dane Looker

1.6 | Pre-season

Wed. 11:th of July, 2012 | Friendly Cup Semi-final | vs. MSK Zilina View attachment 287600 | View attachment 287601 2-0 | José Callejón 66', Angel Di María 84' | View attachment 287604(Man of the Match): José Callejón, Real Madrid 7,60 | Possession: Real Madrid 59% - MSK Zilina 41% | Shots(Shots on target): Real Madrid 11(8) - MSK Zilina 2(1) |

Lineup:
Adan;Nacho,Varane,Albiol,Coentrão;José Rodríguez,Essien;Di María, Kaká, Callejón y Morata

Thu. 12:th of July, 2012 | Friendly Cup Final | vs. Besiktas
View attachment 287607 | View attachment 287601 2-0 | Pepe 13', Karim Benzema 81' | View attachment 287604: Pepe, Real Madrid 8,20 | Possession: Real Madrid 65% - Besiktas 35% | Shots(Shots on target): Real Madrid 8(3) - Besiktas 4(1) |

Lineup:
Casillas;Arbeloa,Pepe,Sergio Ramos,Marcelo;Xabi Alonso,Khedira;Özil,Modric,Cristiano Ronaldo y Benzema

Sat. 14:th of July, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. Hibernian
View attachment 287609 | View attachment 287601 2-0 | Luka Modric 30', Gonzalo Higuaín 41' |View attachment 287604: Sergio Ramos, Real Madrid 8,80 | Possession: Real Madrid 52% - Hibernian 48% | Shots(Shots on target): Real Madrid 7(3) - Hibernian 7(4) |

Lineup:
Casillas;Nacho,Albiol,Sergio Ramos,Coentrão;Xabi Alonso,Essien;Di María,Modric,Callejón y Higuaín

Sun. 22:nd of July, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. Viktoria Plzen
View attachment 287616 | View attachment 287601 5-1 | David Limbersky o.g. 16', Karim Benzema 29', 43', 52', Cristiano Ronaldo 87' | View attachment 287604: Karim Benzema, Real Madrid 9,60 | Possession: Real Madrid 66% - Viktoria Plzen 34% | Shots(Shots on target): Real Madrid 11(5) - Viktoria Plzen 4(2) |

Lineup:
Casillas;Arbeloa,Sergio Ramos,Pepe,Coentrão;Xabi Alonso,Khedira;Özil,Modric,Cristiano Ronaldo y Benzema

Wed. 25:th of July, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. AFC Ajax
View attachment 287618 | View attachment 287601 2-0 | José Callejón 2', 52' | View attachment 287604: José Callejón, Real Madrid 8,80 | Possession: Real Madrid 59% - AFC Ajax 41% | Shots(Shots on target): Real Madrid 15(4) - AFC Ajax 6(2) |

Lineup:
Casillas;Nacho,Varane,Pepe,Coentrão;Xabi Alonso,Essien;Özil,Kaká,Cristiano Ronaldo y José Callejón

Thu. 2:nd of August | Friendly match | vs. River Plate
View attachment 287624 | View attachment 287601 2-0 | Sami Khedira 49', Gonzalo Higuaín 77' | View attachment 287604: Raúl Albiol, Real Madrid 9,00 | Possession: Real Madrid 53% - River Plate 47% | Shots(Shots on target): Real Madrid 12( 8 ) - River Plate 3(0) |

Lineup:
Adán;Nacho,Albiol,Varane,Marcelo;Xabi Alonso,Khedira;Di María,Özil,Cristiano Ronaldo y Higuaín

View attachment 287628

1.7 | Thoughts about the pre-season

As you can see, six matches and six wins. With a goal difference of 15-1(+14), which is pretty good. A very common result in the pre-season was, as you can see, 2-0 which where the final result of five (!) matches. So I think we have some way to go still, until we can reach our full potential and play the football that I want the team to play. I tried to get some tougher opponents during the pre-season to test our players, with matches against the likes of Ajax, Besiktas and River Plate. But in all fairness they will not be giving us the same match like the teams in La Liga or the Champions League. But the pre-season is now finished and we have trained in our tactics that will be used during the season. So all we can do now is look ahead for the upcoming matches, first the La Liga kickoff against rivals Valencia. Soon followed by the Super Cup fixtures against Barcelona. Three matches that will surely test my players and see if they are up to the challenge!

View attachment 287628

Coming update: Squad and tactics.

Good management in pre-season, like the way you give minutes to all the player's.
I will follow of course, especially "El Clásico's".
Cheers

Yeah, I want all the players to get some minutes so if anyone would get injured they all will be ready to step up to the task :) Coming up soon to an update about the "Super Cup"-fixtures, so stay tuned!

Fantastic read mate. Luke Shaw will be a brilliant youngster to develop. I'd retrain as a Wing back and get him tutored by Marcelo. That way he'll become more attacking like the Brazillian. Following!

Glad to hear that :) Yeah, really glad I was able to get him in, going to try to get him fulltime in the end of the season. Thanks for the tip, will surely give it a try!

I got him in on my Chelsea save.. Story on here. When's update? I'm eager to read more

Fantastic read mate. Luke Shaw will be a brilliant youngster to develop. I'd retrain as a Wing back and get him tutored by Marcelo. That way he'll become more attacking like the Brazillian. Following!

Doing the same with him, but having Evra and Bale to tutor