Halal Meat

Jamie92

Reaction score
My god the asians are in the news again (thats not racist). What are people's views on them trying to sell Halal meat without paying the £3000 a year to legally sell it?

My god the asians are in the news again (thats not racist). What are people's views on them trying to sell Halal meat without paying the £3000 a year to legally sell it?

How is that not racist?

Sounds tasty.
..............3k????

How is it? Where is the racist remark? Asians are asians thats not racist. And im saying their in the news again, because their in the news alot.

The racist remark was (to me) saying "Oh look, the Asians, they're at it again"

Also having to qualify that you're not racist always sounds a bit... racist?

Thats your opinion. But my statement is a fact, asians have been in the news alot recently. Also to your second bit, I have been wrongly accused on this site before of racism and I got an apology for it too.

Thats your opinion. But my statement is a fact, asians have been in the news alot recently. Also to your second bit, I have been wrongly accused on this site before of racism and I got an apology for it too.

So has Joanna Yates.

whats it got to do with you if he is. if you havent got anything good to say dont say it

on-topic:think its terrible they want to sell it they can pay plus now they tring to make all the food restaurants use it sating its safer mean when the way they slaughter the animal is disgusting

Asians?! I guess as it's Halal meat that you're talking about Muslims. Surely catagorising them as Asians is racist in its self?

Anyway, I'm tired, and I can't be arsed to be dragged into an argument.

Ta-ra!

Asians?! I guess as it's Halal meat that you're talking Muslims. Surely catagorising them as Asians is racist in its self?

I do apologise for that, I wasnt sure if they were muslims or sikhs who sold this meat. But still they are Asian.

Don't think it's racist the way he phrased it. It sounds like he's pro-Asian as he's questioning why the have to pay £3,000 a year to sell?

What IS the deal though with it? I thought halal meat is just the animal being 'blessed' & killed a different way.

Do you have say, a source? maybe a news article linking to something about the OP?

I don't understand what you are saying in it. Are you saying that people need to pay 3k a year to sell it and that's too much? or are some people that sell it not paying the 3k a year they need to pay to be able to sell it?

Also, I don't think your being racist, people just get a bit over enthusiastic with throwing round the 'racism' term as soon as someone says something about another race. meh.

Don't think it's racist the way he phrased it. It sounds like he's pro-Asian as he's questioning why the have to pay £3,000 a year to sell?

What IS the deal though with it? I thought halal meat is just the animal being 'blessed' & killed a different way.

I think it's just another reason to make money, although I wouldn't have thought money would come into it seeing as it is a religous matter.