Half price Virgin Media

forest ash

Reaction score
Anyone whos interested i can get get them half price on a Mate rates package with Virgin Media

the package consists of two tv set top boxes, one a V+ box which allows you to record two programmes at once and 80 hours worth of recording, and one normal set top box all on the x large tv size which is over 160 channels

x large broadband which is 20mg

X large phone(talk24) which has international and domestic calling.

Thats £32.50 per month, minimum of 12 months

Anyone interested either pm me or post on this thread.

Wrong section......and i'm on virgin media and its ****!!!

just upgraded my internet with virgin to 50mgb :) and have gave me sky sportsHD .. both for just an extra £2 a month

Last edited:
Telewest > Virgin Media

How I wish my parents would get sky :'(

Ill be honest i have Sky+ and i like it but the customer service is very very poor and frustrating.

Sky+hd in my room. BOOM.

Virgin is by far the worst ISP, especially for capping and poor speeds.

Best ISPs are BeThere (I have this, fantastic all round, including customer support which is amazing) and BT Infinity (Use this to see if you can get Infinity - Here).

And I also have Sky+ HD in my room :)

Last edited:
Virgin is by far the worst ISP, especially for capping and poor speeds.

Best ISPs are BeThere (I have this, fantastic all round, including customer support which is amazing) and BT Infinity (Use this to see if you can get Infinity - Here).

And I also have Sky+ HD in my room :)

BT are the worst for throttling and capping.

People i know have virgin internet and some have the TV, and they moan about both.

I'm sky for tv and O2 for broadband, never had a problem aside from ones caused by myself (fiddling with advanced router settings.)

Virgins customer service is also very poor.

My mums with Virgin and she seems to think they are ok, she had a problem with her box and they sent someone out the same day but when i had a problem with my Internet provided by Sky they said it was my fault and i should fix it and they couldn't send anyone out.

virgin media are a pile of utter ***** (based on my manchester experience), tv breaks down fairly often, internet even more so. if you want tv its sky, if you want internet, then definitely definitely o2

sorry if this is off topic but i have the sky hd box in my room and its so loud any1 know why? i phoned sky and didnt no wat they were talking about so just hung up

sorry if this is off topic but i have the sky hd box in my room and its so loud any1 know why? i phoned sky and didnt no wat they were talking about so just hung up

You should probably turn the volume down then.