Half price Virgin Media

We're with Virgin media. I've got it in my room, parents downstairs with V+. Costs 5£ a month to have it in my room, since we have it downstairs. I love it, we've had Sky before this; Sky was ****. Broke up every time there was bad weather. On Demand's epic, too.

BT are the worst for throttling and capping.

People i know have virgin internet and some have the TV, and they moan about both.

I'm sky for tv and O2 for broadband, never had a problem aside from ones caused by myself (fiddling with advanced router settings.)

BT Infinity (w/ unlimited download) is the best service in the UK right now (mainly because of the speeds they can offer w/o throttling/capping). Even when Virgin release this 100/10 it will still be far superior because of Virgins **** customer support + capping/throttling even when you have unlimited.

BeThere double bonded line could potentially be the only better service (despite being way more expensive) IMO.

BT Infinity (w/ unlimited download) is the best service in the UK right now (mainly because of the speeds they can offer w/o throttling/capping). Even when Virgin release this 100/10 it will still be far superior because of Virgins **** customer support + capping/throttling even when you have unlimited.

BeThere double bonded line could potentially be the only better service (despite being way more expensive) IMO.

i know i work for virgin media and i dont want to come across as a **** but mate your talking out of your a hole when it comes to the things you said about vmedia products. im not talking about the customer service side or the problems you may encounter but what you said about the actual product is wrong. end of

Iv always been Sky, wev had it in our house since i can remember, so like way over 10 years
although even though we have been with them this long, they really dont give a **** what we want anymore, its all about the new customers being brought in.
Once you subscribe to Sky your forgotten.
The only thing they would do for us as an upgrade to HD was one free box, the other 3 boxes in our house would rack up costs up to around 500 quid plus HD subscription of an extra 10a a month!
Ye so although im lucky to have always had Sky in my room, i will never have a good quality picture :'(

**** yes, im with virgin media just now.they have me on 20pound a month just for the net.

pm me m8, i really want to do this.

It might be the best in the UK. Most people outside of major city centres will never experience it though...

can u still do this mates rates as i am looking on leaving sky as i have had enough of them and would like to go to virgin media thanks

We're with virgin media. TV's good in terms of on demand service but the internet is pretty *****.

Most customer services will be wank because it's full of students on minimum wage who don't give a ****. (no offence intended)