• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
hi every one,

we are going to have an "Fm-base hall of fame" over the next 10 months the winner will be determined by who is the most succesful on Football manager 2010. this will test us in all types of jobs.

everyone will complete a season a month, on a set team.
they will then post screenshots of there season, they will be scored on a pre set pointing system depending on how well they have done. we will add the points up after each month, to make a top 5. and after the 10 months are up, we will have a winner.

this will need committed player, everyone is welcome, all you need to do is post your name here.

the teams will be annouced on a later date.

thank you

So it's kind of like the FMBase challenge... but a League format?

yes mate, i made the idea on another forum, but tht no-longer around, put a lot of thought into this, got the teams, lined up but might change them.

this is how sad i was, a made a spreadsheet to record everyplayers details, to find a winner easily.

great idea man
any idea when you think you'll be starting?
are you using different leagues...or just changing the teams around every month?
loving the Fletcher sig too

great idea man
any idea when you think you'll be starting?
are you using different leagues...or just changing the teams around every month?
loving the Fletcher sig too

we will defo go to spain, italy, epl and championship, look into germany as well, and possible i spell in asia and america

This is shaping up to be good so far with the people that are joining. Should defo go to the Championship, good challenge to get out of that division.

I'm up for that, need to get the game first though so maybe not ******* cod6 taking my money :(

This is shaping up to be good so far with the people that are joining. Should defo go to the Championship, good challenge to get out of that division.

yh the original list of teams, has got 1 championship side on it, but i think i might make it 2.

one at the top and one near the bottom

I need more information please Scott, Is this a netgame of some sort? because if it is then im out because i hate netgames they run so slow.

whats leagues, divisions and etc:)

It should be pretty decent if everyone who says they want in actually follow up that claim and not back out

I've never done a netgame in my life and don't plan to, i liked the way the FM-Base Championsleague was set out though, that in league format would be excellent

Yeah, the champions league was full of people who pulled out. We need to avoid this

Oh yeah do we use the netgame, if so I'm out as well.

10 months is a very long time. Good luck with it though. If you need a hand with anything let me know since i have been there and done that before.

Back