Hall of fame, are you good enough

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K
it is not a net game.

every month we do a season with a different team.

so like month 1 we could be arsenal, we complete a season, post the results. points worked out. i put how many points you got into my spreadsheet.
month 2 we could be derby, we completet a season, post the results. i do the same thing.

ect ect upto 10months. then i will annouce the winner from the spreadsheet.

like the fm-base champions league format, but this is a league format.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

cheers kris, i will PM with any thing i need help with mate.

it is not a net game.

every month we do a season with a different team.

so like month 1 we could be arsenal, we complete a season, post the results. points worked out. i put how many points you got into my spreadsheet.
month 2 we could be derby, we completet a season, post the results. i do the same thing.

ect ect upto 10months. then i will annouce the winner from the spreadsheet.

like the fm-base champions league format, but this is a league format.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

cheers kris, i will PM with any thing i need help with mate.

Nice one Scott,

Yh i know what you mean now yh count me in mate, Really hope Crystal Palace and Arsenal are on the list lol.

but theres a huge problems which concerns me....How can we tell when people start to reload games, edit screenshots, starting a season all over again and etc?

Surely with a hole month to do it, if someone did badly, they could just start a new season say if they completed it in first 10 days they had plenty of time to try it again and do better or will that be allowed?

yh, i did think tht, the only problem is, in the champs league, a lot of people pulled out due to not being able to finish. also in some months people wont be able to play so often.

like january and june for me, as i will have A-level exams.

any ideas on how to counter this, fire ahead

Yeah that could be a problem. There are a few people that probably will do that, so we need to avoid it. Maybe we should play a new team every month, but we have 2 weeks to complete our season with that team if you get me? So for example, you give us a team, we need to complete it in 2 weeks, then 2 weeks later get our next team and so on

yh tht could work big time. i like that idea kinger i think that is the answer

yh, i did think tht, the only problem is, in the champs league, a lot of people pulled out due to not being able to finish. also in some months people wont be able to play so often.

like january and june for me, as i will have A-level exams.

any ideas on how to counter this, fire ahead

To be honest I don't think time was ever an issue for most people. Though I know it was for some like Billy Redrup.

I think they just lost interest and I agree that giving people a month will encourage wrong-doing.

I couldn't to a season every two weeks though, it would get to tedious, i suppose rest weeks are always available

it would be 2weeks of every month. so maybe the 1st two weeks of the month. then rest the rest of the month. so you could play personal games, other committments ect ect

I´d be up for it as well. I assume that transfers won´t be allowed so that everyone needs to work under the same conditions? And it ain´t really worth getting transfers in if we gonna stick with a team for one season only. Regarding the making sure if no one "cheated", don´t think you can really control that.

Yea I'm up for that mate, I have a few FM commitments with the La Liga net game and also my Christchurch but I'll find time.

I imagine transfers will be allowed, just no editing budgets, as its one season, everyone should just aim to win the league to get best possible budget, not sure rules are if they have a takeover though

transfers allowed, if you get taken over yor just lucky. if you take the expectations of winner each time, when your a relegation club ect ect, you probaly get sacked, then tht will be minus points, so not a good idea

umm i would be up for this sounds a great idea but unfortunately im not allowed the game until christmas and i imagine other people will have the same problem is there anyway you could get us involved or not

thanks anyway

But Scott, isn't it a new team each time round so its best to win the league to get maximum budget, your only there for a season

yh but if your like hull, say you gonna win the league, and are like 14th in january, the board might sack you. saying your going to be champions is playing with fire

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

umm i would be up for this sounds a great idea but unfortunately im not allowed the game until christmas and i imagine other people will have the same problem is there anyway you could get us involved or not

thanks anyway

your just have to do 2 seasons in 1 month. i put you down

True true i get your point, I refuse to do it if Hull are one of the teams though i despise them :)

dnt worry teams been picked, your all find out in a couple of days

I won't be able to do first one, don't have FM10 yet can i join late though and just have to let everyone get a head start on me

Back