Hall of fame, are you good enough

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K
yh sure, you can do what ronaldal can do, just get 2 seasons done in a month, to catch up, everyone will get a chance to play and take part.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

A couple of days? Man thats torture big time not good.

Lets get kicking!

it gives me time to change the teams, as there is some i am not sure off.

but i can tell you that we currently will visit 7 countries and 8 leagues in the 10months

True true i get your point, I refuse to do it if Hull are one of the teams though i despise them :)

lol, I´m actually looking forward to manage some low-profile team, Hull for one I´d probably never start on my own, although I don´t really dislike any team. Same goes for American/Asian/African clubs, probably won´t ever get around to manage one of those clubs unless it´s because of a challenge like this one.
Also the 1 season in 2 weeks time sounds good to me, still leaves some time to continue/start with another individual save game

yh sure, you can do what ronaldal can do, just get 2 seasons done in a month, to catch up, everyone will get a chance to play and take part.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

it gives me time to change the teams, as there is some i am not sure off.

but i can tell you that we currently will visit 7 countries and 8 leagues in the 10months

Ok got it.

Sounds very hard tbh not liking the seven countries part that sounds really scary. Havent had any experience outside english clubs so i might struggle puts a awful lot more pressure on me to perform when we draw a english club up becuase when that happens i need to rack up some valuable points:)

lower premiership clubs and lower championship clubs i can handle easy.

Whats the prize btw?:) hopefully its something nice.

i dno what the prize will be. i get the winner something nice. but dont know yet.

Actually, are there going to be the official Fm-Base challenges this year? If so, im not sure I can commit to this.

i dno frankie, but i think the champions league will be later on probaly in 2010 summer again.

Can I pull out for the moment, I need to think about this

When are you announcing the teams? and when will this begin as im on a field trip abroad from saturday to saturday i will be able to play FM but wont have internet access while im away?

we wont be starting yet mate, we need more people to be involved. where proably start the monday after you get back

lol, no problem. this is why the deadlines arent like 1 week long. as i know people have lives off football manager

Cos it is starting so soon Scotty could you put me down as a 'maybe please', unsure whether at this moment in time Ill be able to fulfill all of my commitments.

yh sure mate. it is a week monday the teams are going up, we will only be starting if we have enough memsbers aswell.

if it is a problem for people, i can delay the start until december.

I'm in as well, sounds like a good way to get around the game a bit.

yh sure mate. it is a week monday the teams are going up, we will only be starting if we have enough memsbers aswell.

if it is a problem for people, i can delay the start until december.

personally i´d prefer if only one team, the one for the 1st month, would be announced and each following month the new team for the next "challenge". But that´s just me :P

if its still open put me down as maybe, if it aint dont worry ill follow though

Back