Halo ODST

You got it already mate?

I've pre ordered it, not sure when i will get it though! Should be quality.

Where did you order from?

ahh i didn't. There is a small local run gameshop right next to my work and they will sell you the games as soon as they get them on the down low.

Pretty class i always get fifa,fm,pes etc before most folks....You might not get your Halo on time with all the postal strikes as well

Thats pretty class, how much did you pay?

yeah im not in that huge of a rush for it but hopefully i get it monday or tuesday!

£40 dont mind paying a bit more than Asda,Play,Game if i get it early

They need to do it to keep the shop going with a Gamestation,Game and Asda near by.

£40 dont mind paying a bit more than Asda,Play,Game if i get it early

They need to do it to keep the shop going with a Gamestation,Game and Asda near by.
Is it a private firm or is it a company we might have actually heard off?

sounds to me like it is just a local shop. doubt you would have herad of it but i might be wrong.

Thanks mate. We don't have any games stores for something like 15 miles so I get all my games online from Amazon or Play. N.Ireland is **** tbh

Yeah it's just a local shop thats private run...love it

I might get it, played Halo 3 a bit on Xbox, but wasn't mad on it, was funny though with my mate when we went on the kart driving things with a machine gun on it, we owned everyone lol ;)

I hear there will only be 3 new multyplayer maps :(
I'll probly buy this because I have lots of gamestation credit :p

Kilkeel. Actually got a caravan at cranfield. World's most boring place ever but im forced to go because im only 15. Useless parents:(

My roommate is a huge halo fan. We are both really looking forward to this game. It should hold us over until the new Halo comes out. Firefight looks like it should be fun, especially online.

My roommate is a huge halo fan. We are both really looking forward to this game. It should hold us over until the new Halo comes out. Firefight looks like it should be fun, especially online.

Yeah they look class...just sticking game on now