Halo ODST

Id forgot that you cant look behind the sight of the gun by pressing L2 cod style,its bugging me.

THIS IS SITE IS ABOUT FOOTBALL MANAGER NOT **** Halo ODST

It's in the gaming section so what's the issue. This forum covers many other topics, not just FM. So could you please think before you post:)

Obviously nobody has told him that Football manager is just a cover and what everyone's real passion on here is,is sharing knitting patterns and exchanging cake recipes.

i so cant wait until the next hello mag is out :|

I hate to be on the negative side of things but, ODST isn't worth a full game price. Gameplay is still largely Halo 3, which was boring as **** in the first place. Maybe that's why they put "Halo 3: ODST" rather than just "Halo: ODST", but if so then, why give it a full price? Shouldn't it be a DLC or expansion pack price? Multiplayer is so-so, and absolutely no visible improvements in the graphics over Halo 3, in fact, it even looked uglier in some places. The only thing worth mentioning is the co-op mode, which BTW, is nothing revolutionary or amazing.

I'm neither a troll nor a PS3 fanboy. I just think Microsoft went a bit overboard on this one. I loved the original Halo but I've, so far, been disappointed with the rest of the series.

The game certainly was not worth the £30. Im happy that I can now play all the game modes and have all the maps online :p
Btw i bought it 2day lol

I hate to be on the negative side of things but, ODST isn't worth a full game price. Gameplay is still largely Halo 3, which was boring as **** in the first place. Maybe that's why they put "Halo 3: ODST" rather than just "Halo: ODST", but if so then, why give it a full price? Shouldn't it be a DLC or expansion pack price? Multiplayer is so-so, and absolutely no visible improvements in the graphics over Halo 3, in fact, it even looked uglier in some places. The only thing worth mentioning is the co-op mode, which BTW, is nothing revolutionary or amazing.

I'm neither a troll nor a PS3 fanboy. I just think Microsoft went a bit overboard on this one. I loved the original Halo but I've, so far, been disappointed with the rest of the series.
I have to agree with you about the price.

Obviously nobody has told him that Football manager is just a cover and what everyone's real passion on here is,is sharing knitting patterns and exchanging cake recipes.
mmmmh, cake. Sorry but I had to put that in. I have a weird addiction lol

Fair enough the price but how can you be critical of the multiplayer? It's by far the best around beats COD,TF2 and L4d hands down.

I wouldn't suggest buying the game if you already have halo 3.

ODST campaign was short, fun, and relatively easy. Firefight is the saving grace, and online IS Halo 3.

I wouldn't suggest buying the game if you already have halo 3.

ODST campaign was short, fun, and relatively easy. Firefight is the saving grace, and online IS Halo 3.

The multi-player is better than Halo 3 because now I can play all the game modes and iv now got 6 new maps which i havent played before (because i didnt get the mythic match)

this game is amazing, I prefer the campaign on this over Halo 3

Did anyone hear about people downloading it onto their computer and then onto XBOX a month before the release date? They all got perma-banned from XBOX Live lol. It is perfectly legal to buy it early from shops though but keep it to yourself because the shop can be prosecuted.

I just completed the campaign, its short but sweet

I have hardly touched it since i got it. Waiting on someone to co-op it with

I have hardly touched it since i got it. Waiting on someone to co-op it with

Lol iv only done 2 missions, when i see you online ill give you an invite maybe