Halo ODST

So gameplay wise how is this different to Halo 3? Or is it just the same sort of game?

Campaign has been great so far. They have really done great this time. Halo 3 was more about the multiplayer and the campaign lacked but this one has been good.

Campaign has been great so far. They have really done great this time. Halo 3 was more about the multiplayer and the campaign lacked but this one has been good.

As long as the multyplayer is good thats all im REALLY bothered about :p

Is this and add on for Halo 3 Kris? Do you need Halo3 to play?

No. The game comes with a 2nd disk that is essentially Halo3 Mutliplayer with extra's

Def worth getting if your looking to get into Halo

No. The game comes with a 2nd disk that is essentially Halo3 Mutliplayer with extra's

Def worth getting if your looking to get into Halo
Well i have played and completed all the Halo games but ive never played the multiplayer as i didn't have Xbox live then and i traded it in before i got it.Might make an investment.

Roommate just went and got this from the ASDA 24-hour down the road from the house.

We'll be playing it tonight or tomorrow.

Ill be getting it later this afternoon if blockbusters have it

I am ok at the game....might do a movie style charge at the covenant and die a few times but all in the fun?

I am ok at the game....might do a movie style charge at the covenant and die a few times but all in the fun?
yh im not one of these hardcore gamers, on campaign mode its just bout enjoying yourself lol

Give me a shout if you manage to get it then and we can fire through some levels. What difficulty we talking here?

Give me a shout if you manage to get it then and we can fire through some levels. What difficulty we talking here?

Heroic/Legendary
If we do legendary we mite want another person lol

oh jesus...you will be carrying me through the campaign.

Played some Legendary campaign last night... blimey those Brutes are a nightmare for anyone other than Masterchief.

This is true...i do miss him

You should join us Billy :)