Halo Reach

The Editor

Reaction score
halo-reach-1.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9ez7iNjoVg"]YouTube- Halo Reach World Premiere Trailer [HD][/ame]​

Release Date: 14 September 2010

Are you guys looking forward to it? Are you going to buy it? The TV advert looks really good aswell.

Looks amazing as well as the new multiplayer features...definetly top of my shopping list

Played the beta for a bit a couple of months back. Decent game, coming from someone who both played didn't like Halo 1 or 3 (though I've been told that Halo 2 is the best). The environments look better, which is hardly surprising since this game is a far newer rendition of the series, but I don't just mean graphics. They are more open and atmospheric, at least from the levels I got through in my short playtime.

Should try playing Halo 3:ODST Billy or Halo2...both are amazing but this one should be much better and the storyline of Halo is really good 2

I bought ODST but didn't really like the campaign mode. Firefight was good though.

I'm a mega Halo fan although as I've only got a limited budget at the moment I'll probably get FIFA & COD instead

I'd rather go for Halo and COD...FIFA can wait for sometime,ok maybe not so its Halo and FIFA then

Massive fan of Halo3, lost interest after a while and ODST was a joke, made me fall away from the series. The beta for reach was meh, so I'm not sure what I will do.

It's a game where the company you play with, make or break it. If my friends all get it and we get good in game banter then sure.

I could be by myself but im going to say it anyway I hate the halo series :D They have never appealed to me and I just find it really repetitive online. some games can repetitive but good online but for me halo isn't. I find it's just spamming shoot at someone while running after them to hit them as that's the only way of killing them cos the guns are **** (unless you have a rocket launcher or sniper). When my xbox broke I bought an arcade that had ODST come with it so I thought I would give it a go. It may be the worst game I have ever owned. The campaign was dull and firefight quickly became boring, especially as you always had to have friends online to play. I look forward to not wasting my money on halo reach :)

Halo games are okay, but they're overrated. Just like Modern Warfare 2.

It's good enough, Bungie are trying to dip into the Call of Duty community to pick up some new players with some of these features, I'd rather it was like Halo 3.2 Have a new story, updated gameplay ect.

Although I am still buying, probably on release because i'm a Halo fanboy :)

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Played the beta for a bit a couple of months back. Decent game, coming from someone who both played didn't like Halo 1 or 3 (though I've been told that Halo 2 is the best). The environments look better, which is hardly surprising since this game is a far newer rendition of the series, but I don't just mean graphics. They are more open and atmospheric, at least from the levels I got through in my short playtime.

Halo 2, in my opinion is one of the best online shooters created. :)

ill probably rent it out first and see if i like it

already getting dead rising 2 this month, so might buy this game closer to xmas if i like it

Halo ODST is one the best games on the 360, and the best Halo game.

the advert makes me cry, it's so sadddd :'(

If I had a 360 at home, then I'd probably buy it purely for the fact that I like to play a range of FPS games.

Money is tight though and having to pay for the online service as well as the console and game will *** me rather hard, and I don't like that, despite what Dunc says.

I hated Halo 3, with a passion. If it's anything like that I'll give it a miss. I'm hoping it's not, so that I have a reason to play on my Xbox again.

If I had a 360 at home, then I'd probably buy it purely for the fact that I like to play a range of FPS games.

Money is tight though and having to pay for the online service as well as the console and game will *** me rather hard, and I don't like that, despite what Dunc says.

You never complained before babe ;)

I will probs get it, maybe rent before bye, as the guy I am living with next year is a halo bummer, and we are a pretty good team when we put our minds together, played alot of halo 3, had a good solid team, me, him and 2 of his mates from home, we were epic. Also sometimes we did have to play with a fat r-tard, who lived in the flat down the hall from us, urgh.

I am more looking forward to Cod and Fifa tbh.

You never complained before babe ;)

I will probs get it, maybe rent before bye, as the guy I am living with next year is a halo bummer, and we are a pretty good team when we put our minds together, played alot of halo 3, had a good solid team, me, him and 2 of his mates from home, we were epic. Also sometimes we did have to play with a fat r-tard, who lived in the flat down the hall from us, urgh.

I am more looking forward to Cod and Fifa tbh.

why wasn't I in that team :O (K)

I prawned everyone at Halo 3... those were the days

why wasn't I in that team :O (K)

I prawned everyone at Halo 3... those were the days

Before I knew you babe ;)

You can replace one of the other guys in it this time if you want, as he was a bit ****, other two guys are amazing.