Halo Reach

Before I knew you babe ;)

You can replace one of the other guys in it this time if you want, as he was a bit ****, other two guys are amazing.

I dunno when I'll get this tbh. Got to sort out my funds for the year first :p

YouTube - Halo: Reach Review

Reviews so far

The Guardian 5/5
The Telegraph 10/10
G4 5/5
IGN UK 10/10
Giant Bomb 4/5
GamesRadar 8 [Campaign - 7, Multiplayer - 9]
Machinima 9.5/10
Xbox360Achievements 94/100
PlanetXbox360 10/10
Gamer365.hu 9.5/10
Shacknews 3.5/5
Destructoid 10/10
IGN 9.5/10
Gamepro 5/5
1UP A+
Game Informer 9.5/10
GameTrailers 9.3/10
VideoGamer 9/10
GameZone 8.5/10
Joystig 5/5
CVG 9.2/10
Eurogamer 9/10
GameSpot: 9.5/10

Last edited:
That is pretty amazing...

Will definitely buy this around christmas

I've never even played any of the halo game's. Are they worth trying?

I've never even played any of the halo game's. Are they worth trying?

you've missed out!!! My favourite series ever on the xbox. And judging by the video's/reviews Halo have upped their game to match COD

I dont know why but ive always avoided the Halo games, ive always been more into COD but i might give it try.

Loving the game so far :) done first 7 levels on campain so far. £28 = bargain (H)

Played it in my friends, it's so awesome. Online is great.

ps3.... so no halo for me :) cod is looking good looking forward to shooting people with PINK SMILY FACE DOT SIGHT... yes you heard that right

Bought it from HMV, and they gave me 800 MSP for free with it, so was effectively £20 :p

Got it yesterday using some of my gamestation credit but I want people to play with :'( :p

Don't worry Robben, I'll get it soon ;).

yay
but I'm off to uni on friday so won't be taking my xbox to my new room till late september (give you some practice time ;))

yay
but I'm off to uni on friday so won't be taking my xbox to my new room till late september (give you some practice time ;))

Getting it today, finally caved into pressure :$

I got it on release, really enjoying it so far :D

However Headhunter is terrible!!!

Would anyone recommend me buying it? I will be buying fifa when it comes out and will put fm11 and fallout:new vegas on my christmas list i am just debating another game to get and its between halo,the new medal of honour or assasins creed brotherhood