To be honest I like the look of it, but I'm nearly a full way through a season with a different tactic on here.

I'd be willing to try it if I'd seen that other people had, or you had success across the board with lots of teams.

I don't mind testing tactics out at all but need to be sure!

To be honest I like the look of it, but I'm nearly a full way through a season with a different tactic on here.

I'd be willing to try it if I'd seen that other people had, or you had success across the board with lots of teams.

I don't mind testing tactics out at all but need to be sure!

Well did well with leicester , aldershot , now using Liverpool. Still in all cups

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

why is playmaker an anchor man in dmc position ????

why is playmaker an anchor man in dmc position ????

Thanks mate i didnt notice i had left playmaker there it's meant to be AP , in my first draft of tactic the anchor was DLP. so change it to AP mate i will update tactic in bit.

Thanks mate i didnt notice i had left playmaker there it's meant to be AP , in my first draft of tactic the anchor was DLP. so change it to AP mate i will update tactic in bit.

no problem mate it was yust strange to me

Last edited:
OK ALL TWIST AGAIN KEEP THE PLAYMAKER AS THE ANCHOR MAN SOUNDS CRAZY BUT THATS HOW IT WORKS

Hey matt,

I have Cavani and Rodrigo as my strikeforce. Which one of your strikers should i put them as ?

Hey matt,

I have Cavani and Rodrigo as my strikeforce. Which one of your strikers should i put them as ?

looking at them both there both fast so would both fit the AF spot but i would put Cavani as the DLF :)

it can take 10/12 games before it really kicks in for some teams try and stay with my setup and give it time mate (but up to you)

yeah i am m8, finally scored in next game beating fiorentina 1-0 :)

has quite alot of long shots though? you tried changing more players to long shots = rarely?

yeah i am m8, finally scored in next game beating fiorentina 1-0 :)

has quite alot of long shots though? you tried changing more players to long shots = rarely?

i had it to rarely then moved it to see wat happens then left it like it nice to have a crazy long goal now and then

Supermatt's tactic always have good defence. Like the great wall of china. LOL.
Ended my 7th season with Man u. In pre-season now and will try this and Raikan's AMC to see which one is suited best.

Cheers mate.

Supermatt's tactic always have good defence. Like the great wall of china. LOL.
Ended my 7th season with Man u. In pre-season now and will try this and Raikan's AMC to see which one is suited best.

Cheers mate.

Thanks mate , remember i have said it can take 10/12 games before it really kicks in and is always good to rotate players specially the WB's

Hey Supermatt,

Firstly your tactic looks really different and I'd like to try it...but I'm having trouble getting into the game and I am wondering if you could recommend a good team to start off with if I use your tactic.

Sorry to ask a silly question...but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.