Hammer of the God's

Hey Supermatt,

Firstly your tactic looks really different and I'd like to try it...but I'm having trouble getting into the game and I am wondering if you could recommend a good team to start off with if I use your tactic.

Sorry to ask a silly question...but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

hi mate , depends if you want a real challange or a something to give you a little bit easier game , so i could say choose real madrid and the players should drop into each place or try a team like reading or crystal palace

hi mate , depends if you want a real challange or a something to give you a little bit easier game , so i could say choose real madrid and the players should drop into each place or try a team like reading or crystal palace

Thanks Supermatt,

I appreciate your help/suggestions...I think I might try with Real Madrid as I've never played with them.

Thanks for your help.

I was trying it for about 5 games. Results is mixed. Lost and win some. However, that is not my main problem. I used to play 442 and i have a lot of fast wingers like bittercout, wellington and shaqiri and some regens. They are all complaining about not having enough football.. :(

I was trying it for about 5 games. Results is mixed. Lost and win some. However, that is not my main problem. I used to play 442 and i have a lot of fast wingers like bittercout, wellington and shaqiri and some regens. They are all complaining about not having enough football.. :(

Yes i understand i think its the case choose wat tactic u want and work with it and decide wat players u want and need . The racruc does take 10/12 games to really work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hey matt. Any way to tighten my defence?

I am winning games but its like 5-4/3-2/4-2.
But it will be worth to note that all these are AWAY matches. However, I still prefer to have better defence.

I have quality DC. Varane. Jones. Smalling and a few pretty good regens.

hey matt. Any way to tighten my defence?

I am winning games but its like 5-4/3-2/4-2.
But it will be worth to note that all these are AWAY matches. However, I still prefer to have better defence.

I have quality DC. Varane. Jones. Smalling and a few pretty good regens.

Try dropping the defence line back a bit .how many matches have you played with the tactic mate?

Last edited:
I think i will start using training more myself normaly leave to assistant but i would prob benefit from tweaking it . o and for anyone that is interested i have my own Facebook page bus for my tactics and talks . Will put link on here later if its ok with the boses.

This is from a_ilfandy's thread just to give you some results on how well my tactic did in tests -

ROUND 16

Patch: 13.3.2
Mode: Normal
Leagues: New format (world's best 64 clubs)
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

MILAN - Burhanavci (Black Eagle)
ATLETICO - Cragswfc (Modern Warfare 4312)
MAN UTD - Jono (5-2-1-2 Total Football)

CHELSEA - Zizunola-Jassar (swoosh ft jassar)
PSG - Miguelalves (v38_433dominador)
MADRID - Qetesh (4-2-2-2 Zenith By Qetesh)

DORTMUND - Shyftyy (0 Counter)
JUVENTUS - Stewey (YNWA Wide v 5.0)
MAN CITY - StueyRob (4-2-3-1 Boo Ya! (Wizard)

ARSENAL - Zero Sea (V10 Fight For Athena)
BARCELONA - Supermatt (Thor_hammer of the gods)
BAYERN - Lordofavp (442Wing)

World Super Leagues:

League Stats:

Selected League Matches:

World Super Cup:

Championship Playoffs:

Other Playoff Matches:

Notes:
- Jono, Qetesh, StueyRob, and Lordofavp are the League winners.
- Cragswfc, Zizunola-Jassar, and Supermatt qualified as runners-up.
- Zizunola-Jassar won the Cup final, beating Supermatt 3-3 (p5-4).
- Qetesh won the Championship Playoff, beating Cragswfc in the final (1-0).​

(this is a_ilfandys work)

hello all i would really appreciate any feed back on my tactic so i can improve it even more anything that u have noticed can be done please let me know thanks

Back