jugzy

Reaction score
Today West Ham United have sacked Avram grant, it is believed he had a half time scrap with Kieran Dyer the board did confirm that both Grant and Dyer will be leaving the club

abjo6w.jpg

2 weeks later West Ham have confirmed that LOLOLOL will take the helm at Upton Park, he is thought to have high interest in Sol Campbell and Andy Carroll.

In his first press conference he looked really excited about his new job
London evening standard:
"You sit here as the new manager of West Ham, is this your dream job?"
LOLOLOL:
"I am absolutely delighted to be hired, it's a dream come true"

Last edited:
Good luck there isn't any decent West Ham stories around.

JK Dan :p

P.S Dont knick my kits :p

Good luck

West Ham today have completed the Triple signings of Andy Carroll on a years loan, James Rodriguez and Marco Verratti who said that "West Ham too good to refuse"
2mcumfc.jpg

rh50qt.jpg

335h7np.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

ha ha nice op best of luck look at dans one for pointers.

That's where i got the idea of West Ham from i was thinking of starting with everton but i wanted a challange :)

Last edited:
Very interesting signing's there, mate! Hope you do well with them, gd luck!

I'm not following for one simple reason: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/a-newcastle-united-story-t39827.html

What madman invented the 'stories' section of the site? Stories is in inverted commas as most stories are just random results and screenshots that occasionally have a news story thrown in and usually have Sol Campbell as initial favourite to take their predecessor's job. Seriously, carry on with the Newcastle story or SAY you are going to stop.

West Ham go for expeience
West Ham have today confirmed the long awaited signings of Dennis Rommedahl,John Fleck(loan) and Alexis Sanchez(loan)
o6fsbq.jpg

sg3a1k.jpg

359xn2d.jpg

So now im ready for the big time after an ok pre-season These are my results;
West Ham 3-0 West Ham reserves Franco x2, Diamanti
Roeselare 0-0 West Ham
Tubize 1-6 West Ham (Fleck x2, Gabbidon, Rodriguez x2, Franco)
Eupen 1-1 West Ham (Diamanti)
Germinal Beerschot 0-2 West Ham (Verratti, Upson)
Crusaders 0-5 (Mido, Rodriguez, Noble, McCarthy, Collinson)

good luck hope ur west ham story will be as good as Dan's

great signing in alexis sanchez on loan did you have to pay a fee

Sacked already. :O He's only been in charge for a few days.

Deadline Day deals for West Ham
West Ham have raided Newcastle by signing two new players to booster their hopes of a top half finish
They are Tim Krul and Tamas Kadar

West Ham get spurred
West Ham 0-1 Tottenham
A poor game overall and only a superb Jermaine Jenas goal could seperate the two teams

30j0g9t.jpg

West Ham fail to perform
West Ham 1-1 Birmingham
Another poor game overall, a Lee Bowyer own goal gave West Ham the lead but then a spectacular free kick in his own half by Joe Hart went straight in!
14uym0x.png

Carroll Demolishes the Tykes in Dramatic fashion
A thriller today at Oakwell 3-2 was the Final score Andy Carroll scored a wonderful first half hatrick for the Hammers .

vqtrhz.jpg

West Ham fail to beat Burnley
It took a 90th minute Bikey goal for Burnley to grab a 1-1 draw today after Rodriguez scored a superb individual effort in the 83rd minute
2ephwz6.jpg

So not a great first month in charge for Joseph Southern hopefully next month West Ham will get there first win of the year.

What tactics you using? You paid £3.4m to loan him for one year? Jesus!

Newcastle today have completed the Triple signings of Andy Carroll on a years loan, James Rodriguez and Marco Verratti who said that "West Ham too good to refuse"
2mcumfc.jpg

rh50qt.jpg

335h7np.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

That's where i got the idea of West Ham from i was thinking of starting with everton but i wanted a challange :)

Aint you West Ham ;)

Yeah haa, and this is the tactic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/careys-west-ham-tactic-4-3-1-2-t23989.html

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

First win for West Ham
West Ham today enjoyed a 2-0 win over Blackburn, Diamanti was the key man scoring both goals.
2ebehok.jpg

West Ham walk all over Manchester City
West Ham yet again win, this time it was 1-0 against top 4 challengers Manchester city, Scott Parker was on form for the classy West Ham side.
263d7vm.jpg

West Ham's league cup dream end's in tears
It was an unlucky day for West Ham who had been the better side through the 120 mins played but unfortunately the lost 5-4 on penalties to Wigan. This is what manager had to say about it.

The Sun: Your team was very unlucky today as West Ham were the better side, do you think your team will bounce straight back into form?
lolollolol: Yes, i am very confident in the team that i have here and i am very proud of how they played today.
The Sun: We noticed you left Carlton Cole out of the starting 11 today, does that mean he will be leaving the club in the summer?
llololololol: I would like to keep him here to be honest but if he isn't putting the performances in i may have to let him move else where unfortunately.

Manchester United too good for West Ham
Wayne Rooney was on form to score 2 of Manchester United's 3 goals in there 3-1 victory over West Ham, Rodriguez pulled a goal back late on for West Ham but it wasn't enough.
25ho5mt.jpg

A good month for the West Ham team see's them sitting in 12th in the league

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

West Ham loose 3-1 again
This time it was Liverpool's time to win West Ham, David N'Gog finished the game when he struck in Liverpool's 3rd in the 19th minute, Rodriguez did pull a goal back but it wasn't enough for The Hammers
k9cgh2.jpg

Villa was just too good for shaky West Ham
West Ham lost 2-1 against Aston Villa today and Man of the match John Carew scored both of Villa's goals in a quickfire double in the 4th and 7th minute of the game, Sanchez scored his first West Ham goal since joining on loan but any chance of signing him permanently are slowly fading away.
sb3qtj.jpg

Toffee's leave West Ham in a sticky situation
West Ham are going through a really hard stage in the season playing against most of the top 5, but it was Yakubu who scored the only goal in a 1-0 win for Everton, this will surely dent the West Ham player's confidence...
qy67m8.jpg

West Ham's first point of month
Todays 0-0 draw at Upton Park between West Ham and Fulham was a very dull and scrappy game.
Brede Hangeland was todays man of the match after saving Fulham really...
33auj52.jpg

Chelsea Dominate
Another 3-1 loss for West Ham this time against Chelsea, Lampard,J.Cole and Essien scored for Chelsea and Sanchez scored a 90th minute goal just to ease there goal difference.
michael_essien_498092a.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Cole out
Manager Jlolololololn has confirmed that Carlton Cole will be the most likely to be leaving in the summer, he said there has been offers around the £5m mark from Barcelona,Chelsea,Birmingham and
Atletico Madrid
Carlton-Cole-001.jpg

Unlucky West Ham
West Ham drew 0-0 with Bolton but really didn't deserve to as they were by miles the better team.
Jussi Jaaskelainen was on top form to deny West Ham the goal they desperately needed.
1ztb87.jpg

Wigan hold out for draw
Once again another poor result 0-0 against Wigan.
Mario Melchiot was solid at the back.
images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Cmario-melchiot.jpg

West Ham finally win
West Ham players and supporters will be pleased with todays 2-1 win over Wolves, Diamanti and Sanchez were the goal scorers and Scott Parker played a huge part in both goals picking him up the man of the match award.
Scott%20Parker_633573286844843750.jpg

Manager
: It feels great im sure all the lads will have more confidence now.

West Ham are currently 11th in the league

Last edited: