What madman invented the 'stories' section of the site? Stories is in inverted commas as most stories are just random results and screenshots that occasionally have a news story thrown in and usually have Sol Campbell as initial favourite to take their predecessor's job. Seriously, carry on with the Newcastle story or SAY you are going to stop.

Sean did XD - he ain't a madman, he's legend :)

Thriller at the KC Stadium
it was a goal fest today when Hull met West Ham 3-2 was the final score, West Ham were 2-0 down then two goals in three minutes from Alexis Sanchez pulled them level, but then Altidore rounded off his excellent game with his third goal of the game.
jozy-altidore-1.jpg

West Ham get Hammered
Sunderland was on top of there form today beating West Ham 4-0, Michael Turner, Fraizer Campbell and two great Kenwyne Jones goals wrapped it up for the Black Cats
kenwyne-jones-sunderland.jpg

The Potters ease past West Ham
Stoke 2-0 West Ham
James Beattie got the ball rolling with a 40th minute goal and then Glenn Whealan added Stokes second and ended the game as a contest

West Ham get a point!
West Ham today drew 1-1 with Portsmouth, West Ham took the lead through James Tomkins but a superb 25 yard goal from John Utaka ended their hopes of the 3 points.
JamesTomkins_1915508.jpg

West Ham gunned down
Arsenal won West Ham 4-1 at Upton Park, Arshavin and Van persie scired fir Arsenal and Noble scored a constellation goal late on.
It looks like they are looking towards the drop unless manager Joseph Southern can do what he said at the start of the year and avoid relegation.

West Ham get spurred again
I think West Ham will be relegation favorites after todays 3-0 loss against Tottenham, Peter Crouch was the main man scoring 2 goals.
451498-1.jpg

Villa too good again
Aston Villa enjoyed a 2-0 victory over a poor West Ham side who im sure will be looking to the transfer market at the end of the month, John Carew and Ashley Young were the scorers.
ashl-young.jpg

Get Spurred? That doesn't make sense. Spurred means to encite or encourage something, Spurs weren't doing that, they beat you! Where are you in the league? Got to be a relegation scrap judging by your form.

Yes i am in a relegation scrap thats why im West Ham i wan't a challenge to keep the team up.

To be fair, West Ham shouldn't be involved in a relegation scrap given the players they have compared to other teams down there. League table screenshot please?

To be fair, West Ham shouldn't be involved in a relegation scrap given the players they have compared to other teams down there. League table screenshot please?

Will do at end of month

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Shock signings
After West Ham today sold Carlton Cole, Jonothan Spector, Ilan and Guillermo Franco they have purchased soon after Razvan Rat and Roberto Soldado
o_real_madrid_roberto_soldado-11368.jpg

7261213649032__rat.jpg

Man Utd triumph in Fa cup 3rd round
Manchester united yet again won West Ham 3-1 Wayne Rooney was the man of the match scoring two goals he now has four in two games against The Hammers.
wayne_rooney_the_associated_press.jpg

Sign of things to come
West Ham enjoyed an outstanding 3-1 victory, Soldado scored on his debut and Diamanti added the last two what got him the man of the match award.
wiganathleticvwesthamunitedpremierleagueqao5usbuzzyl.jpg

West Ham ease past Burnley
There second win in two games now, Diamanti and Soldado were the goal scorers in West Ham's 2-0 win, Soldado has scored two goals in two appearances since joining the club.
Soldado.mundo.deportivo.jpg

Manchester City just scrape past the Hammers
Two goals from Carlos Tevez and a Roque Santa Cruz goal helped them to a 3-2 win over West Ham.
West Ham's goals were scored by Roberto Soldado and Michael Bradley.
tevez.jpg

Blackburn get a taste of a new West Ham?
West Ham have won 3-1 against Blackburn, Roberto Soldado scored two and Mark Noble was on target for The Hammers.
Roberto Soldado has been on fire since he joined scoring 5 goals in 4 games
Getafe+v+Mallorca+La+Liga+vYe7IVg54gkl.jpg

Last edited:
Better month. I think you meant Spector not Proctor though, lol :p

And some good signings, Soldado is a machine!

West Ham to bring in great experience
West Ham have confirmed that they have completed deals for Claude Makelele and Patrick Viera
They will have to wait until pre-season to see them in play
viera-tarih-08.01.2010.11.52.25.jpg

_Claude_Makelele_39586t.jpg

Third time lucky, maybe not
The third meeting of the year between Manchester United and West Ham and Man Utd come out victorious with a 2-0 victory, Wayne Rooney and Park ji Sung scored the goals but Robert Green got the man of the match award.
_44972889_green_afp416.jpg

Liverpool lucky to win
Liverpool 1-0 West Ham
An unlucky loss for West Ham as it only took a 64th minute goal from Fernando Torres which is his 20th goal of the season so far.
Fernando_Torres_1.JPG

Toffee's avoid getting Hammered
West Ham 1-1 Everton
there was 2 quick goals in todays game, West Ham took the lead through Soldado in the 7th minute but 2 minutes later Luis Saha struck back.
imgRoberto%20Soldado4.jpg

All square at the cottage
It was an exiting 2-2 draw between Fulham and West Ham, Clint Dempsey and Stefano Okaka scored for fulham and for West Ham's goal scorers were Roberto Soldado and Marco Verratti who scored his first ever goal for the Hammers.
attachment.php

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:53 AM ----------

West Ham hold Chelsea to a draw
A good Game today Diamanti gave West Ham the lead and Soldado could of made it two but he missed the penalty, Joe Cole saved Chelsea with a great goal.
joe-cole1.jpg

West Ham get Hammered
Bolton 4-1 West Ham
Bolton were by far the better team today, Johan Elmander,Gretar Stiennson and two from Kevin Davies for Bolton and Diamati pulled one back but wasn't enough.
Kevin_Davies_celebr_723268a.jpg

West Ham demolish Wigan
Wigan wasn't really a threat at all today and poor marking from corners allowed Matthew Upson and Daniel Gabbidon to head both of West Ham's goals in the first half.
Matthew%20Upson_633573292823281250.jpg

West Ham are currently 14th in the league

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

West Ham to bring in young and old
West Ham have confirmed the signings on Hatem Ben Arfa and Sol Campbell.
1869130103_1.gif

sol_campbell_280x39_600795a.jpg

Shameful West Ham
West Ham 0-4 Wolves
A terrible performance by West Ham and Wolves capitalized on that, although West Ham had a goal ruled out for offside, Wolves were brilliant a Kevin Doyle hatrick and a Ebanks-Blake goal finished it.
0,,10307~6279210,00.jpg

Altidore stars again
Hull 3 - 0 West Ham
Jozy Altidore scored two for Hull and Amr Zaki also scored
Altidore now has 5 in 2 games against West Ham
0,,10338~7405971,00.jpg

West Ham fail to beat Sunderland
Sunderland beat West Ham once again the goals were scored by Gonzalo Castro and Andy Reid.
andy-reid.jpg

West Ham win Stoke
West Ham won Stoke 2-0 Roberto Soldado and Alexis Sanchez both ended their goal droughts, West Ham lost two of their best players to injury those were Roberto Soldado and Scott Parker.
imgRoberto%20Soldado1.jpg

West Ham are currently 15th in the league

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Pompy win
Portsmouth 1-0 West Ham
Kevin Prince Boateng with a great goal late on sealed it for them
article-1119526-0287D480000004B0-436_308x298.jpg

West Ham get Hammered
West Ham today have been relegated after loosing 3-0 to Arsenal, Nasri, Diaby and Van Persie were the scorers
van-persie.jpg

Last edited:
hmm.. so you got West Ham relegated?

Nope. As i said before i was in a relegation scrap and i didn't play last month my mate did.
:S

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Any way i know may win someXD

Nope. As i said before i was in a relegation scrap and i didn't play last month my mate did.
:S

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Any way i know may win someXD

Your mate played some? Great excuse there mate. <)

Lol's why not just admit you got relegated?

I have admitted it i just didn't play the last month because he has just bought it and he wanted to have a go :)

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

West Ham signings records 2009/2010
Asier Del Horno- Age-29 Apps- 8 Goals- 0 Assists- 0
Patrick Vieira- Age- 34 Apps- 10 Goals - 1 Assists- 1
Claude Makelele- Age- 37 Apps- 8 Goals- 4 Assists - 8
Hatem Ben Arfa- Age- 23 Apps- 32 Goals- 4 Assists- 2
Sol Campbell- Age - 35 Apps- 11 Goals- 1 Assists- 0
Gregely Rudolf- Age- 25 Apps- 33 Goals- 36 Assists- 8
Roman Zozulya Age- 20 Apps- 9 Goals- 1 Assists- 0
Vaclev Kadlec Age- 17 Apps- 33 Goals- 22 Assists- 4
Cristian Alvarez Age- 32 Apps- 33 Goals- 7 Assists- 6

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:18 AM ----------

West Ham loose first game
Middlesbrough 3-2 West Ham
Mark Noble and Alessandro Diamanti scored for West Ham but a 90th minute goal from Scott Mcdonald won it for Middlesbrough.
Scott_McDonald_Celtic_Scottish_Premier_League_824210.jpg

West Ham lucky to win
Wigan took the lead through Paul Scharner but two great finishes from Hatem Ben Arfa and Vaclev Kadlec on his debut won it for West Ham
vaclav+kadlec.jpg

West Ham turn on the style
West Ham won Cardiff 5-1 today Cardiff took the lead through Jay Bothroyd but then West Ham dominated and the scorers were Diamanti, Ben Arfa, Rudolf and a quick fire double from Soldado.
29n_soldado_wideweb__430x247,1.jpg

Classy West Ham
West Ham won Preston 2-0 in a great game today an own goal started them off and then on his 500th career appearance Sol Campbell scored to end it as a contest.
article-1065123-02D4617100000578-403_306x235.jpg

Last edited:
unlucky about getting relegated but u should hammer all them teams in championship

I will not be doing this thread anymore as i have lost all my saves because my software has lost all my memory. i will be starting a new one tonight though so please follow :)