Hammering there way up the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it up mate :)
Thanks, I think i'll use your Goal Scoring Tactic at the start of January

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Right i really need a Goal Scorer that is great at bagging goals anyone know Any Great Scorers?

WOW!!! diamanti is quality...bad decision to loan him out in my opinion but anyways good luck
i sold diamanti to newcastle in season 2 wot a mistake

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Thanks, I think i'll use your Goal Scoring Tactic at the start of January

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Right i really need a Goal Scorer that is great at bagging goals anyone know Any Great Scorers?
carlton cole is scoring 4 fun in my game and zavon hines also from season 3

November Report Hard Games did well in 2 of them The other just Terribile in I switched to Max's Goal Scoring Tactic in the Second game of that month seems to be doing the Trick

I'll Not be Posting untill tommorow Evening around about 5:00 Have a good Day tommorow

Your fixtures for November are crazy, three of the big four, then you face Liverpool in the first week of December, thats harsh man. Good results against Portsmouth and Arsenal.
Good luck

Hey all December Report And some signings so far in jaunary all Youth players Give your thoughts

My game chrashed now i'm back at the start of december Grrr!!!!

Anyone got any last minute signings to reccomend?

January update - How people are still Intrested if not just say :'(

Finial Games

The season this year - I am Happy with my 11th Position in the Leauge i had a striker with second most goals in the leauge, I got a very good new borad And i'm hopping to advance on my squad in the transfer market players will be Sold i'm not happy with all of them but the majority of them have been Outlstanding i was thinking at december i would be in the relagation zone but my team proved othervise, Please leave comments on my Season how you think i did and How i could improve (One has been made clear not to loan one player impticular)

pre-season and Transfers **** pre season let assistaint manager take charge of all games

Look like good signings, getting rid of some high earning players with not much talent. Could of got more for Collison I think as he was one of your star players last season, but I suppose you got VDV for less than you raised from that deal.

Good luck next season.

Also, you finished £3m better off from your transfers, what was your starting budget, how much do you have left and are you finished with signings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.