Hammering there way up the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff :)
good luck will start following from now, only just found this story

Look like good signings, getting rid of some high earning players with not much talent. Could of got more for Collison I think as he was one of your star players last season, but I suppose you got VDV for less than you raised from that deal.

Good luck next season.

Also, you finished £3m better off from your transfers, what was your starting budget, how much do you have left and are you finished with signings ?

I have a 7.2M Budget left, i'm not going to be making anymore signings untill the winter

**** start to the season i think the players need to gel with each other But anyway augest report

My team Powerd there way into september - Show that they could get wins with 3/4 Leauge wins we hammered Arsenal 3-1 at Emerites and had a close game With a 4-3 win over stoke And lost to a last minute strike to everton And beat pompy 2-1 Heres how the Leauge looks and The goal scorers of these Fixtures.

Not going to be posting for a little while i've lost intreset in this save but i'll come back to it in soon future

November update -
Breaking News West ham Untied manger Edward Biggam completes the Signing of Federico Macheda The youngster is Leading the english Goal List and Biggam just Took the Chance to sign this young talent Biggams side have not had a win in 6 games And it looks like there in need of a goal Scorer

good luck edward.
Hopefully Macheda will do the business to push you up the league mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.