Cheers mate, just cant get enough mullet!!!!! Hope to see a new MillerJA story soon.

Cheers mate, just cant get enough mullet!!!!! Hope to see a new MillerJA story soon.

Who knows, maybe Mike Werner will venture into management himself in the future ;)

Until then, I am just going to play for fun and put the story aside. Struggling to get into something at the moment but started two new games... again with Rostock (minus my cursed HG rules) and one at Sparta Rotterdam. Someone else on here posted about the Dutch league and with a nice youth set up at Sparta I thought I might give it a go!

I think it would be sensational to see Mike make the move into management, his hair would be sure to inspire greatness in his chargers.

Yes it is good just to play for fun. Doing a story can sometimes become a bit of a burden but at the same time it keeps me interested in saves that i perhaps otherwise would have given up on.

I have never tried the dutch leagues, really should i suppose. German ones too for that matter!