Actually i feel tactics are easier this year, defence is improved, man managment (morale) is a little more difficult.

It does seem to be getting much more difficult to defend each year which is good. Also you can easily lose the dressing room now leading to poor momentum and a very short tenure as manager. Again this is realistic.

I have found with each version by using Extended Highlights and watching games closely I eventually find an all conquering tactic. It takes longer every year.

haha you know mate, the thing is, the tactics that work that people post on this forum, wouldnt even work in real football.

its ridiculous, even trying to make a simple tactic, the players dont do what you say anything, it just random, FM is getting worst every year since 11

That is what ****** me off the most.

People slap on a 4-2-3-1 with no midfield (Ball winning mids who don't sit), two IF's, an AP, an AF, and 2x wingbacks, all of them on attack duties. And they win everything 5-0 and have fun and enjoy the game.

Here's me doing a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-2-3-1 with sitting midfielders, like an ACTUAL realistic tactic, and ****** Conference teams will just dominate the midfield and batter me 3-0 when I play as Barcelona/United/Chelsea.

That's what aggravates me the most. The game seems to just punish you for doing a sensible thing.

I actually found FM15 to be harder than this year's version as far as tactics go, but that might be because the team I use was one of the weakest teams in the First League last year and got relegated IRL so now we're one of the best teams in the Second League.

I actually found FM15 to be harder than this year's version as far as tactics go, but that might be because the team I use was one of the weakest teams in the First League last year and got relegated IRL so now we're one of the best teams in the Second League.

I actually have managed to crack my 4-3-3 narrow tactics and break the game on previous versions when managing lower level teams and getting promoted. When you go a big team the players' quality can win you games with bad/average tactics. When you are one of the worst team in the league your bad tactical roles and instructions get exposed a lot more so you can see where you are going wrong more easily.

My Madrid Beta tactics gave me undefeated seasons. I moved to lowly AC Milan and the same tactics were a complete disaster.