leinsterrugby

Banned
Reaction score
obviously depends who u are but what league have you found the hardest to win in. im normally teams with sugar daddys(man city/anzhi/malaga) ive found the russian league to be really difficult beacause most of the teams in the league are so bad that cska or spartak moscow never seem to lose. every match is absolutely massive, unlike in england where you can afford a few slip ups. i mean cska won the league they st 2 and draw 1, sick record
la liga is prob the hardest to win id say espeially in my game because i made barcelona better in editor, doesnt matter how much money you have gettin by barca would be very very hard. ive found that they tend to start off slow so that gives you a bt of a chance but in all the games ive played barca always rank up over 90 points in every save.

English Premier League gets my vote!

BUT - Before you all jump on the bag wagon to flame me, I dont go any of the usual top six suspects!

I try and win it with teams like Fulham, Blackburn, or teams that i've recently been promoted with through the Championship.

(If you go one of the top six teams then its probs one of the easiest leagues to win)

my anzhi team
viviano
corluka masiello mongongu roberto carlos

jucilei elano

boussoufa riquelme dzsudszak

tardelli

hahah dont know how i dont win league with that team.

doesnt matter how hard i try i will never win the championship.

without big teams the hardest one is going to be the English Premier League, mostly because of the high level of the first 4 or 5 clubs. in other leagues is pretty easy to estabilish your team as a regular champions league competitor, which gets a nice yearly financial bonus that will eventually help your team to win the league, sooner or later
but when you play the Premier League with a mid-table team, even if you're a FM expert, you find it hard to even reach Euro League spots, with Man U, Chelski, Man C, Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool probably getting the first 6 places of the chart

Probably La Liga given the dominance of Barca and Real Madrid although I have seen AI-controlled Atletico Madrid win it before. If you asked which was the easiest to win among the big leagues, I would definitely say the German league. (Although Portugal too is fairly easy).

Defo the german league!!!! its solid i finished 2 and 3rd with my schalke team!

Depends what year. Premier league gets easier after 10 seasons where the AI managers **** up the teams with stupid signings.

Championship is a really good suggestion,

I think the Championship would be one of the hardest, its a difficult league to get out of but really good when you do. A hard top division league would be Spain because of how good the three top teams are (Barca,Real Madrid and Athletico).

The easiest league would probley be Germany but I think Italy is fairly easy aswell.

La Liga and Bundesliga. La Liga because Madrid and/or Barcelona are unstoppable for a few seasons.

I think the Championship is a very hard league to win due to anyone being able to give a good fight to anyone, and the crowded schedule can trip you up if your not careful.

La Liga at first RM and Barca are unstoppable then Athletico becomes unstoppable.

I won the Championship with Cardiff City F.C. the first season without any big trouble :) Maybe I got lucky, I dunno. Althoug Craig Bellamy got an injury in like the second game of the season for 5 months, so i sent him back to Man City. I signed John Fleck on loan from Rangers, performed really well as a striker!

And to the question what league is hardest to win; I'd say La liga, unless you're not playing as Barcelona, Real Madrid or Athletico Madrid.

I was going to go with the English Premier League, but when I saw the Championship suggestion I started thinking... I don't think I ever managed to win that one. Maybe I managed with my long term FM 2010 save with AFC Telford but I can't really remember.

Anyways - nPower Championship it is.

Npower Championship or Liga Adelante in Spain.

Anyone tried a South American league? the 2 seasons within a season setup makes it difficult/confusing to start with.

I wouldn't say the Premier League is the hardest, maybe on the first season, but i won it on my 3rd season with Newcastle.

true that ToronotFc... its like winning the Superbowl with the Bills :)

Brazillian League Tier 3, started a game with Juventade a while back, very difficult league to play in..