Status
Not open for further replies.
Try putting your local team into BSN or BSS! That's a challenge.

so you want me to put Sunderland in the BSN BSS leagues??

that will be a piece of **** since i will have cisse, jones, malbranque, richardson etc ill rip up those leagues like a piece of PAPER!!!!!!!!!

Have a go with Grimsby, they're garbage... saying that unfortunately that's true in real football too!

so you want me to put Sunderland in the BSN BSS leagues??

that will be a piece of **** since i will have cisse, jones, malbranque, richardson etc ill rip up those leagues like a piece of PAPER!!!!!!!!!

My closest team is Manchester City. Wonder how they'd get on :D

Toughest team to manage I've ever had was some South Korean university team I randomly got as a starting club in a llama challenge (career lower league management with a randomly chosen world club from the world's worst divisions). Not really had a truly awful team to manage in 09 yet. But Liverpool certainly wouldn't be on my list for a tough team to manage - hard to complain about Torres and Gerrard :)

currently taking on St Albans into 3rd season and have just been promoted to BSP ! Expectations of religation in the 1st season, to mid table in the 2nd then finally nailed it with some good signing and superb loan striker got me to the BPS. Now i just have to hold on and not get religated!!! The club has been taken over by a new chairman but still don't have any transfer funds. Love the fact now in the BPS i can actually have more than 1 coach! 5 coaches certainly help with player improvment and training.

I'm finding St Albans in the BSS league extremely challenging, they are rooted to the bottom , thanks to me :) but all i can afford are free players haha and hope to god they wanna play for free, at this level its all down to luck and im all out of that.

Do you mean why dont you teach me?
that made me laugh lol

Anyway, liverpool have a poor squad for what the board are demanding, you have to buy and sell a lot to have success

I have to say... Out of the all the teams i managed Spurs on the first patch were the hardest. Few injuries to big names and you're screwed.

Firstly i gotta agree with Woody on both counts, YounG you need to learn to speak english and SAFC how the **** could you think liverpool is hard. Agreed there are alot of comedians on here, either they are joking or they are **** at the game.

that made me laugh lol

Anyway, liverpool have a poor squad for what the board are demanding, you have to buy and sell a lot to have success

You really don't need to buy/sell that much with liverpool. The defence is Solid, midfield speaks for itself, maybe just need a striker and you can go ahead and challenge for the title. I signed youngsters the first season, only big signing was Buonanotte.

Managing liverpool is not hard, like someone said, stick your local team (in my case Warrington Town) in the BSP/BSN and see how you get on, now thats interesting!

well i always go with harrogate town in the blue square north because thats my local team and i support them their really good :)

learn some english? rather harsh isn't it?

also the hardest team to manage for me has been oxford - i managed to promote them though ! :D

a better question would have been hardest premiership team to manage

San Marino.. *shivers* quit after 5 games. cant score even if the goal was empty!

Firstly i gotta agree with Woody on both counts, YounG you need to learn to speak english and SAFC how the **** could you think liverpool is hard. Agreed there are alot of comedians on here, either they are joking or they are **** at the game.

Ok... Next time you have a hard time with a team we'll accuse you of being **** at the game then.
All teams can be hard, it depends on what style of management you play. Given, liverpool have a good team, it's still not easy to manage them. And i agree with a previous post that you do have to buy alot with them because they haven't got a solid enough team to rotate. So if you get a few injuries, then you can be stuffed.

Lighten up guys, jeez...
It's just a game.

Ok... Next time you have a hard time with a team we'll accuse you of being **** at the game then.
All teams can be hard, it depends on what style of management you play. Given, liverpool have a good team, it's still not easy to manage them. And i agree with a previous post that you do have to buy alot with them because they haven't got a solid enough team to rotate. So if you get a few injuries, then you can be stuffed.

Lighten up guys, jeez...
It's just a game.

You can accuse me of being ****... my stats speak for themselves. I NEVER have a hard time with at team... probably because i know how to play the game! Just because your **** doesnt mean everyone else is!

You can accuse me of being ****... my stats speak for themselves. I NEVER have a hard time with at team... probably because i know how to play the game! Just because your **** doesnt mean everyone else is!

he's not accusing you of being ****,

and yes liverpool are a hard team to manage for me because they do score loads but do i have this probelm with over teams??? no.... there

hopefully some mods will come along and close the thread.... if people are going to be dickheads and say **** like "I NEVER have a hard time with at team... probably because i know how to play the game!". you've never had a hard time??? try doin a career if blyth spartans that'll give ye a hard time

Status
Not open for further replies.