Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not accusing you of being ****,

and yes liverpool are a hard team to manage for me because they do score loads but do i have this probelm with over teams??? no.... there

hopefully some mods will come along and close the thread.... if people are going to be dickheads and say **** like "I NEVER have a hard time with at team... probably because i know how to play the game!". you've never had a hard time??? try doin a career if blyth spartans that'll give ye a hard time

Actually i have done Blyth Spartans... and i found it easy. Im now doing Gateshead, got them 1st in Conference North in my 1st season. I do apologise for being good at the game.... ffs some people just dont find it hard! Liverpool is **** easy, i could win in my first season with Liverpool without making any signings!

You can accuse me of being ****... my stats speak for themselves. I NEVER have a hard time with at team... probably because i know how to play the game! Just because your **** doesnt mean everyone else is!

Hmmmm, it seems as if the proudest moment of your life is your FM stats! You sad, sad little person. Get a life, stop e-shouting at people over an internet forum, get laid and f*ck off!

Hmmmm, it seems as if the proudest moment of your life is your FM stats! You sad, sad little person. Get a life, stop e-shouting at people over an internet forum, get laid and f*ck off!

Actually the proudest moment of my life was getting my first book published! Not that it has anything to do with you, neither does my *** life.... you wanna ask my boyfriend if he ***** me everynight? Because he does! So yeah i get laid alot thanks. Hey you should try it, you might like it!

Got to be Luton, starting with -30 and making an impact in the league is difficult!

hardest team to manage has to be stenhousemuir. Got them into euro cup 2nd season came in in the 4th qualifing round drew Athletico Madrid. 0-0 at home, got beat 6-0 away. No wage budject and no cash. Went into massive debt.

I don't know which team is hardest to manage. But I know that Lazio is very hard to manage. They have low budget (and wage budget too), weak players (except 2-3 players). And with Lazio you fight not to relegate. In the real life they have a good squad and they fight for 5-6 place. I think it's very hard to reach 5-6 place on FM.

You can accuse me of being ****... my stats speak for themselves. I NEVER have a hard time with at team... probably because i know how to play the game! Just because your **** doesnt mean everyone else is!

I never accused you of being ****.
What i can accuse you is that you obviously must not have a life. If all you can do is argue about a game on here.
Grow up.

Got to be Luton, starting with -30 and making an impact in the league is difficult!

In fairness, i've found it relatively easy to get Luton out of the drop zone, and into mid table.

I remember one lad on here got them to the playoffs though which was a quality effort. Again he was a Luton fan though so perhaps knowing the players makes it that bit easier.

In response to the other stuff mentioned on here - i find managing sides in the top flight harder than those in the lower leagues for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.