Harriers09's Be The Club

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 7K
******* **** that took ages! i just put DM and CM into the one box and put ML/AML into same box also AMR/MR.
Took about 50 minutes to do haha.

Do you have to chose 10 in all positions?

no choose 10 in positions for your formation

if you cant get 10 then put as many up to 10 as you want, but if all the players have already gone in that position through the draft then i will assign a player to that position

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

******* **** that took ages! i just put DM and CM into the one box and put ML/AML into same box also AMR/MR.
Took about 50 minutes to do haha.

50 mins?? Pff, took me 2 hours!!!

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

**** thought it was this season... Nvm then, cba to fill out the entire template again :L

just pick a different team that all, dont need to fill the rest out, ill just use what u put

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

to be honest there are a lot of teams in England...need some in other nations now

Im in, Will fill the template now :)

Club:

Name of Chairman: Stefano Tanzi
Chairman nationality: Italian

Team to take over (not a team in European competition): Sampadoria(or any other mid table italian team if there in europe)
Club Name: AC Parmalot
Club Short Name: Parma
Six Letter Name: Parma
Nickname: Il Crociati
Second Nickname: Blu e gialli
Nation (Spain, Italy, England, France, Portugal, Germany, Holland): Italy
City: Parma

Stadium

All training/youth facilities set to 15

Stadium Name: Novou Tardini
Capacity (up to 50,000): 48000
Covered?: no
Undersoil Heating?: yes

Finances:

£150M in the bank
£70M transfer budget
£2M wages
Ticket price £35
Season Ticket £650
Season ticket holders 30% ground capacity

Tactical Attributes

All values must add up to 175 or less with a maximum of 3 17+ attributes

Attacking: 18
Depth:12
Directness: 12
Flamboyancy: 12
Flexibility: 12
Free Roles: 10
Marking: 15
Offside: 14
Pressing: 15
Sitting Back:12
Tempo: 20
Use of Playmaker: 8
Width:5

Preferred Formation: 4-4-2
Second Preferred Formation: 4-5-1
Defensive Formation: 4-5-1
Attacking Formation:4-4-2

Kits and Colours

Home Kit

Primary Colour: white
Secondary Colour: black
Kit Style: white with a black cross(parma real home kit)

Away Kit

Primary Colour:Blue
Secondary Colour:Yellow
Kit Style: Horisontal stripes

Relationships

Fierce Rivals (max of 3): Dannys team, Jimmers parma team and Andreas if hes in this
Normal Rivals (max of 3): Mads team, Harriers and Juventus
Name of Local Derby and team vs.: il parma classico vs Jimmers team(parma based)

Last edited:
I don't really understand the draft :/, we sent a PM of 11 players?

I don't really understand the draft :/, we sent a PM of 11 players?
send a PM for 10 players in each position of your formation.

I will then draw out peoples name. In the order of the draw, I will choose the player highest on each persons list for each position. If a player has already been taken i will take their 2nd choice and so on.

send a PM for 10 players in each position of your formation.

I will then draw out peoples name. In the order of the draw, I will choose the player highest on each persons list for each position. If a player has already been taken i will take their 2nd choice and so on.
10 on each position? :o

For Example, lets say for goalkeeper position your first choice was Cech and second choice was Hart.

In the draw it turns out you are second pick in the draft, but the person first in the draft order has Cech as their first choice.

This means the person first gets Cech, and you will get your second choice goalkeeper Hart

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

10 on each position? :o

up to 10, 10 just means your more likely to get the players you want rather than you running out of choices and me having to pick someone for u

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

**** thought it was this season... Nvm then, cba to fill out the entire template again :L

are you going to enter or leave it? all you need to do is pick say Blackburn instead of Liverpool

For Example, lets say for goalkeeper position your first choice was Cech and second choice was Hart.

In the draw it turns out you are second pick in the draft, but the person first in the draft order has Cech as their first choice.

This means the person first gets Cech, and you will get your second choice goalkeeper Hart

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

up to 10, 10 just means your more likely to get the players you want rather than you running out of choices and me having to pick someone for u

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

are you going to enter or leave it? all you need to do is pick say Blackburn instead of Liverpool

Already deleted my post... Cba to fill out the entire template again. I'm sitting out on this one.

Yeah I know, that mean 110 players, oh my god (wait, "up to" 10?)

Then again. This sounds a bit fun. gimme around 10 minutes... Got nothing else to do today anyways |)

Yeah I know, that mean 110 players, oh my god (wait, "up" to 10?)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

well yea up to 10 if you cant think of people, just lessens your chance of gettin who you want

Club

Name of Chairman: Andreas Dahnert
Chairman nationality: Danish

Team to take over (not a team in European competition): Leeds United
Club Name: Stanley FC
Club Short Name: Stanley
Six Letter Name: Stans
Nickname: The Stans
Second Nickname: The Angry Birds
Nation (Spain, Italy, England, France, Portugal, Germany, Holland): England
City: Liverpool

Stadium

All training/youth facilities set to 15

Stadium Name: Stanley Park
Capacity (up to 50,000): 34.000
Covered?: yes
Undersoil Heating?: yes

Finances:

£150M in the bank
£70M transfer budget
£2M wages
Ticket price £35
Season Ticket £650
Season ticket holders 30% ground capacity

Tactical Attributes

All values must add up to 175 or less with a maximum of 3 17+ attributes

Attacking: 17
Depth: 14
Directness: 17
Flamboyancy: 10
Flexibility: 15
Free Roles: 12
Marking: 13
Offside: 11
Pressing: 20
Sitting Back: 5
Tempo: 18
Use of Playmaker: 14
Width: 9

Preferred Formation: Narrow 4-3-1-2
Second Preferred Formation: 4-4-2
Defensive Formation: 5-4-1
Attacking Formation: 3-5-2

Kits and Colours

Home Kit

Primary Colour: White
Secondary Colour: Blue
Kit Style: White base with Blue sleeves

Away Kit

Primary Colour: Black
Secondary Colour: Yellow
Kit Style: Hoops

Relationships

Fierce Rivals (max of 3): Man Utd, Everton
Normal Rivals (max of 3): Bolton
Name of Local Derby and team vs.: 'Clash of the Titans' vs Everton

*sigh* if somebody object against Leeds, I'm gonna smack you.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

More "Will He, Won't He" than Carlos Tevez.

Yeah, I'm the new Carlos ******* Tevez!

i think my sad face got him to change his mind

Yeah that too :P

Sent my draft in

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Is Leeds a club? :/ lol

Back