Harriers09's Be The Club

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 7K
Some questions btw... Especially since mine is in Portugal... if transfers are on, isn't there a chance of the big names leaving the club in the very first season?..And do the home-grown rules apply..like Portugal should have at least 8 Portuguese players out of 25 in the squad i think..(I know we're only choosing 11)

Each team has a rep of 9000 so doubt many players will leave...
Not sure about squad rules though

Each team has a rep of 9000 so doubt many players will leave...
Not sure about squad rules though

I thought so too, but I think league reputation also applies some times?

Donnelly1 done

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Some questions btw... Especially since mine is in Portugal... if transfers are on, isn't there a chance of the big names leaving the club in the very first season?..And do the home-grown rules apply..like Portugal should have at least 8 Portuguese players out of 25 in the squad i think..(I know we're only choosing 11)
you manager will choose 8 portugese or whatever to fill quotas but will still name the first 11 in squad

club reps are 9000 so they shouldnt leave, but if they do you will bring someone else equally good in

Right I got details for everything from everyone who has entered so far.....so draft or wait for two more join to bring the number up to 15?

Executive decision

APPLICATIONS CLOSED!!!!!!!

Look out for the Harriers09 Be The Club Draft LIVE thread coming soon

Back