Final Update

Well I finished my season and a glorious 5th in the league as I will show in the screenshots, I have also included the final part of my fixture list. There was as I said earlier some inconsistences but I think that was down more to the players themselves. But finishing 5th is admirable for Newcastle in their 1st season in my opinion.

View attachment 193381View attachment 193382
Overall considering my squad I believe we did well.

Major Achievments

Runner up in League cup Newcastle 0-1 Bolton
Final position in the league : 5th

Records of Season

View attachment 193383

Final Thoughts

Overall the tactic played very well, I think it would suite alot of teams but the midfield is certainly the key area. As I have stated again in previous posts creativty is vital for the midfield. For me the main problem was my forward would sometimes get cut off and good clear chances would go begging. I am personally of the belief that the CCC's is a game/match engine issue as it seems to affect all tactics, no matter how good or bad.

Really for Newcastle a 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 would probably be the best tactics for them, but having said that this tactic peformed very well. We went on several runs of wins and unbeaten runs too.
Newcastle have a few team issues too again in my opinion that need to be resolved for them to be a major success both in Europe and on home soil.

Have to say also that I believe I made some mistakes in my managment so that too has to be taken into account!!

Keep up the good work Harriers and thanks for the oppertunity to test your tactic, also I hope my posts have been helpful to you and others.

Last edited:
Final Update

Well I finished my season and a glorious 5th in the league as I will show in the screenshots, I have also included the final part of my fixture list. There was as I said earlier some inconsistences but I think that was down more to the players themselves. But finishing 5th is admirable for Newcastle in their 1st season in my opinion.

Final Thoughts

Overall the tactic played very well, I think it would suite alot of teams but the midfield is certainly the key area. As I have stated again in previous posts creativty is vital for the midfield. For me the main problem was my forward would sometimes get cut off and good clear chances would go begging. I am personally of the belief that the CCC's is a game/match engine issue as it seems to affect all tactics, no matter how good or bad.

Really for Newcastle a 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 would probably be the best tactics for them, but having said that this tactic peformed very well. We went on several runs of wins and unbeaten runs too.
Newcastle have a few team issues too again in my opinion that need to be resolved for them to be a major success both in Europe and on home soil.

Have to say also that I believe I made some mistakes in my managment so that too has to be taken into account!!

Keep up the good work Harriers and thanks for the oppertunity to test your tactic, also I hope my posts have been helpful to you and others.

cheers for that mate, i think it'll really help others and its certaintly confirmed a lot of things i thought about the tactic.

creavtivity is KEY! ive found that it creates a lot of chances and it depend on how good your attacking players are at converting those chances. its also about having the right players and is dependant on having those/buying those/ or training so the positions are correct (i.e. the right and left wingers so they can cut inside)

cheers for putting the effort in anyway!