Harris' Unstoppable 4-2-2-2 Home & 4-1-1-3-1 Away tactics!! :)

I used the tactic for my last season with Spurs, Won the Premier League, FA Cup and Euro Cup. Not a bad tactic at all

well he hasnt replied to any of the comments prob realised his tactic wasnt that good so i would upload the tweek as long u give orginal credits to thread owner nothign can be done

Hi Bromi, is your tweak ready? Want to test it with Rsc Anderlecht

yeah think it should be will be a new tactic thread though as its completly but was sorta based of these ideas

well he hasnt replied to any of the comments prob realised his tactic wasnt that good so i would upload the tweek as long u give orginal credits to thread owner nothign can be done

Ok, will share the details in here tomorrow. I beat Man Utd and Barca away (both 3-2) last night using these tweaks so I'm happy with them to say the least!

Ok, will share the details in here tomorrow. I beat Man Utd and Barca away (both 3-2) last night using these tweaks so I'm happy with them to say the least!

Awesome, look forward to that

yeah think it should be will be a new tactic thread though as its completly but was sorta based of these ideas

Any idea when your thread is gonna go live bromi?

And any update on your tweaks justshootffs?

Lolol, this tactic worked perfectly for me and for plenty of others from looks of it.
I havnt had a chance to reply lately because ive been working.....
When i started this thread i was on a weeks holiday. I have a day off tomorrow so il do some more of my save.

But like im pretty sure i wrote in my opening post, i was more than welcoming any suggestions on how to improve it.
So well done for making it better and i look forward to trying it out myself to see if it, actually is better than my tactic "that isnt actually any good" ... so serious man

I'm looking for a plug-and-play tactic sort of who is as good as your team is supposed to be, realistic that is. I want a tactic who can win the league and CL-title when I have players who is good enough for that. I want to fight for survival in the highest division when I'm new in that division - Would you recommend me this tactic?

I'm looking for a plug-and-play tactic sort of who is as good as your team is supposed to be, realistic that is. I want a tactic who can win the league and CL-title when I have players who is good enough for that. I want to fight for survival in the highest division when I'm new in that division - Would you recommend me this tactic?

I think with right players and decent depth, yes

This just hasn't worked for me at all. In my first 7 games as Liverpool I lost 5 times. One draw. The only victory a come-from behind 2-1 victory against Crawley in the League Cup. I was beaten 7-0 by Man City.
:(

The tactic started well but has drop off a little and I've started conceding far to many goals against poor teams. Any advice on what I should do? I'm using Dortmund

I've played this tactic in 2D and 3D and struggled. However, played a game in commentary only and won 7-1 !! A big key to my victory seems to have been to change striker to Target Man.

try it and see what happens. Obviously make sure they have good stats to be TM.

I'm using this tactic and I have to say its fantastic, I'm using Spurs and Lamela is deadly as the shadow striker. I bought Lucas Romero, but do you reckon that was a wise move? should the CM's be more attack minded? or would you suggest all rounder types like box to box players? In the games i've played using this I've played Eriksen in CM and he is getting 8.5 plus ratings each game, Dembele plays fantastic in this tactic in CM as well. I just wasnt sure which sort of players to use dude? But once again, I must say this tactic is brilliant, totally brilliant. The way it plays is amazing to watch, and its solid at the back. Perfect tactic.

That looking pretty much perfect...it seems from comments that is working even on new patch.