Harris' Unstoppable 4-2-2-2 Home & 4-1-1-3-1 Away tactics!! :)

i am using the updated tactics, and im using utd. I don't know what is happening but i started off the season well with 3 wins, then then i went into sept, and i draw to swansea at home and lose to chelsea 3 nil away? Van Persie and Rooney played well in the friendly, but are underperforming right now. Can anyone help me, what can i do to get them to play better.

Not sure what it could be down to, team selection? team talk? morale ?

Morale will make a tactic or break it, it's imperative to have your players at the very minimum on "good" morale.

Heres the progess so far. So many clean sheets!

View attachment 478576View attachment 478579

Wow, nice one dude. 11 wins, most goals scored, least goals conceded!

I imagined Tottenham would be good with this tactic! Keep us posted how you get on.

I cant get into a save at the moment. I think ive started a new save after 1 season about 5 times now, each time ive won the league and the various others.
Just learning the best way to approach a new season at the moment.

My problem is getting too excited and trying to have TOO many awesome players. I need to learn to play with what i have if they are good enough and only buy when necessary lol

Thanks Harris.

My Spurs team has obvioulsy changed since the 1st season (this is my 5th). Ive now gone past the half way mark in the League. Havent lost a game all season, PLD 22, W19, D3, L0, GD +47. So far this tactic has been immense. All i do if drawing or if ive somehow conceeded is simply change the mentality to attacking and watch the goals start to pour in :D

any chance of sorta players list of what we needs what types

gonna be united mate, will be selling nani, valencia, hernandez young and clevery

I THINK i may have solved the issue with the striker not scoring many goals consistently.

Changing 'exploit the flanks' to 'exploit the middle'

gonna be united mate, will be selling nani, valencia, hernandez young and clevery

you want to keep nani and valencia for your right wingers really. Both dependable and good for rotating.

Hernandez i find is good for rotating with RVP

Young Cleverly Anderson and Buttner i look to sell.

GK - De gea & a maybe Johnstone could become a good back up after a season on loan, then after you can sell lindegaard

RB - Rafael & Jones

CB - Vidic, Ferdinand & Smalling, Evans

LB - Evra & Fabio

BBM - Fellaini & Fletcher but i look to buy a new BBM, Ward Prowse is normally the man, i pester Southampton until the he is unhappy and wants to join.

DLP - Carrick & Giggs/anderson but i look for Pogba or Verratti as long term replacements

RW - Valencia & Nani, but i look at Oxlade and Lamela as possible replacements

AP - Kagawa & Januzaj

STR - RVP & Hernandez, i look at Mitrovic as possible replacement for RVP

IF - Rooney & Welbeck

i was going to try get reus for IF mitrovic will def be in the team was looking at candreva for the rw spot

You have 2 whole teams already at your disposal so, identify your targets and long term replacements and just every 3 or 4 weeks, click 'Transfer' > 'declare interest' (transfer) then in your mail, say you want to sign this player.
Put offers in which JUST match his valuation. Keep doing this and if youre perhaps a bigger team the player will want to move.

Ive been playing hardball with Pogba all season so far, hes now currently unhappy, wants to impress me in his next game, wants to sign for me and has me as one of his favourite people.

For anybody that knows how hard it is to sign Pogba, Juventus ask for like ?50m ....

They are now offering him for ?20m, but im playing hardball and want him for ?15 haha, we'l see how it plays out.

No other teams bidding at the moment so il take my time

View attachment 428967View attachment 428966

i was going to try get reus for IF mitrovic will def be in the team was looking at candreva for the rw spot

Reus would be an absolute beast there....good luck signing him though

Everybody has their own preferences for players.

Once you decide, let me know who you get and how they get on :) *thumbs up*

into my freindlys now had 26 shots on at goal but only one goal hope gets better

into my freindlys now had 26 shots on at goal but only one goal hope gets better

It will do once the tactic gets more fluid and the players get more match fit. Youve seen the screenshots myself and everybody else have posted up

five league games played won five conceded only one goal tactic is fluid now but not winning my loads have 20 shots a game and still only win one or two nil