Hartson hates the English and England and hopes they fail.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eurghh, no place for that, had the support of nearly all respectable people in the English game as well as many of us fans, talk about stab in the back.

How is he hypocritical?
He hates England and the English but doesn't mind living here and making a healthy living here taking our money,he also doesn't mind receiving signed shirts from John Terry and Frank Lampard is one of his best mates.

One of those mugs who enjoys jumping on the 'we hate England' bandwagon yet we abide the same laws, pay the same taxes and get the same education, were no better than the Welsh the Scots or the Northern Irish but we don't bait them at every opportunity.

What an idiot. All the support he gets from this country, throws it back in our face. No respect for him anymore.

I think this is an absolute disgrace. I can't believe he has the nerve to come out and say these things considering he made his bread over here aswell. The whole article just seems so bitter and to be honest theres not much point to it.

He's just stating he hates England, it's an absolute crock of **** if I'm being honest, I've lost a lot of respct for him as he has just shown a huge lack of respect to a country full of fans who have done nothing but support this man through his health problems.

I mean all the best to him in the future, but I don't think he's fit to write another article if it's going to be like that. Nothing interesting, or useful to it.

The sheer audacity of what he's said just ouzes idiocy and I for one have no time for this man anymore if he's going to keep coming out with this irrelevent, immature load of ****.

He hates England and the English but doesn't mind living here and making a healthy living here taking our money,he also doesn't mind receiving signed shirts from John Terry and Frank Lampard is one of his best mates.

He is from the UK and still lives in the UK.

Taking our money? are you kidding? he would have paid 40% tax on his wages and has given far more than he has taken.

Why should he mind receiving shirts from his FRIENDS? I have mates who are American but dislike their country that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

He is from the UK and still lives in the UK.

Taking our money? are you kidding? he would have paid 40% tax on his wages and has given far more than he has taken.

Why should he mind receiving shirts from his FRIENDS? I have mates who are American but dislike their country that doesn't make me a hypocrite.
He said he hates England AND THE ENGLISH not just the country,that does make him a hypocrite.

what an absolute ******, he doesn't deserve the support he got

Miserly Jock ****! He's probably sold those shirts he receive to buy his family booze, Half our country supported him during his cancer issues, and while I wish illness on no man, I hope his knackers fall off!

Miserly Jock ****! He's probably sold those shirts he receive to buy his family booze, Half our country supported him during his cancer issues, and while I wish illness on no man, I hope his knackers fall off!

He is Welsh.

And to add, he has had both testicles removed already you clown. I wondered how long it'd take the idiots to start making comments like this.

HA HA

I think your all taking this a bit too seriously. This is clearly a comment to attract readers in Scotland who are bitter as usual and want England to fail or the majority of idiot Celtic fans who are all Pro IRA and anti UK.

Not as funny as when Andy Murray said he wanted England to fail at the World Cup and got boo'd at Wimbledon.

HA HA

I think your all taking this a bit too seriously. This is clearly a comment to attract readers in Scotland who are bitter as usual and want England to fail or the majority of idiot Celtic fans who are all Pro IRA and anti UK.

Not as funny as when Andy Murray said he wanted England to fail at the World Cup and got boo'd at Wimbledon.
Murray has a major chip on his shoulder about the English,surprising from a guy who sounds English.Who cares though,the guy has pubic hair on his head and whines like a *****.

He is Welsh.

And to add, he has had both testicles removed already you clown. I wondered how long it'd take the idiots to start making comments like this.

oooohhhhhhhh!!! Welsh *******! My xenophobia is so rife I really dont care where he's from but if he has ther right to slag off my people and country I CAN and WILL do the same, and I'd call him a sheep ******* but as you stated he has no nads, oh and clown college is hiring if you want to come along??? ohh and I just realised your a Dingle! no wonder you love him and those sheep too :) Its all about the inbreeding isnt it? ;)

Jesus, this hasnt half been blown out of proportion.

Yes he said it, but wasnt it all meant in a football context with the Wolrd Cup coming up and just a jibe about wanting the England team to fail. And lets not forget how the tabloids LOVE to exaggerrate things beyond measure.

I say I hate the english all the time, but a few of my best mates in school were english. All my jibes were aimed squarely at football and the football team. Of course we want you to fail. We and the Welsh failed to qualify :P

Last edited:
I hate Murray's attitude in general, always has excuses for poor performances when they occur.

oooohhhhhhhh!!! Welsh *******! My xenophobia is so rife I really dont care where he's from but if he has ther right to slag off my people and country I CAN and WILL do the same, and I'd call him a sheep ******* but as you stated he has no nads, oh and clown college is hiring if you want to come along??? ohh and I just realised your a Dingle! no wonder you love him and those sheep too :) Its all about the inbreeding isnt it? ;)

Ouch! Even more witty barbs, cutting me to the quick. I truly have shoved my horse-head stick into the ear of a pithy comeback lion here.

Besides all the name calling and whatnot, If me or any other Englishman had came out with such comments we'd be branded racists and hung from the rafters, It's a sad state of affairs it really is. John Hartson is nothing but a bitter hypocritical bigot. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back