Hartson hates the English and England and hopes they fail.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... I thought he was dead..

Here is a comment somebody left on the page "Whenever Ireland, Scotland or Wales play a foreign team, I've always got my fingers crossed for them to win, the same goes for teams like Celtic in the Europa league or wherever. Then a professional footballer turns round and says he hates us and hopes we lose? I don't get the logic behind that John, I'm sorry. Most of us in the British Isles have families with Irish, Welsh and Scottish relations, I know I do. There are no border or passport controls and I can't ever remember being able to buy duty frees anywhere near the Bristol area on my way northwest. So why the ridiculous hatred? That's your thing John, I'll carry on rooting for the Irish, Scots and Welsh in the future too - whether we lose the World Cup or not. You've lost my respect John and I guess a lot of other Brits feel the same way - including the Welsh"

That pretty much sums it up. Hartson is a ***, end of.

Jesus, this hasnt half been blown out of proportion.

Yes he said it, but wasnt it all meant in a football context with the Wolrd Cup coming up and just a jibe about wanting the England team to fail. And lets not forget how the tabloids LOVE to exaggerrate things beyond measure.

This is his column.. He wrote this all himself, there is no quotes or exaggerations put in by others, they are his words. And they are harsh, how would you like it if an Englishman started slagging off the Welsh team and people for no reason? It's pathetic.

Oh and one more thing. Here is another pathetic rant from Hartson, this time about how Henry isn't a cheat. The Scottish Sun

Last edited:
Murray has a major chip on his shoulder about the English,surprising from a guy who sounds English.Who cares though,the guy has pubic hair on his head and whines like a *****.
hahaah, nice Jp <)
yeah what a chop, cant belive he can say such things, what an ***! hope he beats cancer, not a nice thing to deal with, also not a nice thing to say! England are going to win the World Cup here in SA next year! im going to bet on them <)

He's completely moronic. He's contradicts himself countless times in a few other of his articles including the one you just posted about Henry's handball.

"Truth is I virually admired what he did"

He's absolutely pathetic and seems to think he can emulate this "no nonsense" type of writing but he just comes across as a bitter **** who has shown a lack of profesionalism...retired or not.

Bet he has no sympathy from Eyal Berkovic after the training ground incident. Never liked the guy and thought he was a ginger **** so to say how he wants England to fail is no skin off my nose.

I'm so happy that I always sold him on old FM games :)

Well, he may want England to fail but I didn't see his country getting into the World Cup and I didn't see him making much contribution either. Correct me if I am wrong.

Go back to Wales you, fat ,bald headed, second-rate striker ********,you make a living from England and then say you hate us.ha go back to your farm idiot,,oh and btw what group are Wales in this year?

Well said Harry. An excellent way to put it. ^^)

Ive decided to hate the Welsh and hope they fail....oh wait they already do.

Grow Up. Seriously it's no different to a Man Utd fan saying they hate Liverpool and hoping they fail.

I don't see any reason to hate the welsh because of one persons comments.

Grow Up. Seriously it's no different to a Man Utd fan saying they hate Liverpool and hoping they fail.

I don't see any reason to hate the welsh because of one persons comments.
I was joking Kris,off course i dont hate the welsh.

I'm sick of all the pointless comments ******** about other countries. If you hate the English then fine, I have had incidents with the English myself that I wasn't happy about but I don't hate them. I'm glad I don't do this ******** about other countries business because N.Ireland isn't exactly a paradise. I just consider myself lucky that I didn't have to live through the Troubles otherwise I wouldn't be in this shithole. He should have been grateful to those who supported him. I don't normally like to think bad about anyone but he can rot in **** with his cancer

Im sorry but I know he made his living dooon there, he is quite entitled to say what he likes! I have english, welsh, irish friends and doesnt stop me sayin that, hypocrite my ****. After all its not like the english never slag off other countries and want them to fail!! Tight jock this, welsh sheep-******* that, tunnel visioned or what??? No wonder we're like this, you drive us to hate your team!!

Me and my welsh and irish friends are too scared to put the tv on between now and the start of the world cup for fear of 1966, england this, england that, christ the way its going you's are already in the ****** semi-finals!!!!! have a word wi yourself!!

don't normally like to think bad about anyone but he can rot in **** with his cancer

bit harsh like, cancer is a terrible thing and would not want to see any one dieing of it, cause had it in my familly problems. :@:@
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

don't normally like to think bad about anyone but he can rot in **** with his cancer

bit harsh like, cancer is a terrible thing and would not want to see any one dieing of it, cause had it in my familly problems. :@:@
Yeah that is harsh,i wouldn't wish Cancer on my worst enemy,a truly horrible and devastating disease,not just to the sufferer but the loved ones too and im speaking from experience there.

Sorry mate if you were offended but you can't get away with making comments that involve insulting millions of people. All the support he got from everybody has been thrown back in our faces. I know cancer is a terrible thing but after those comments I don't think anybody should give a toss about him, he doesn't deserve any sympathy any more, hence me saying he should rot in ****. I know I was harsh but in the end he was harsh to an entire nation. I just feel strongly about people taking but not giving.

I think your all taking this a bit too seriously. This is clearly a comment to attract readers in Scotland who are bitter as usual and want England to fail or the majority of idiot Celtic fans who are all Pro IRA and anti UK.
Whoa. This part I find a bit much, being a Scottish Celtic fan myself.

Honestly though, I feel he has a right to say that. No, it's not because I agree, but it's because it's his opinion. I mean, I read the story and he did say that he has respect for some of the things that the players have done. Sure, he could've chose a better title for it but, again, his choice. England could go all the way, Hartson said that in the story.

Also, kevymatts, "rot in **** with his cancer"? Seriously? Surely if you're offended then say so, don't actually wish something like that on the guy =/

Anyway, my two cents, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back