Hartson hates the English and England and hopes they fail.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Hartson must of thought that article threw before he wrote it, sheer arrogance if you ask me, I would expect better from a professional who continues the 'we hate England' trend which isn't supported by many within in his own Country. Disgrace to his people if you ask me, takes it beyond a 'rivalry'.

Whoa. This part I find a bit much, being a Scottish Celtic fan myself.

Honestly though, I feel he has a right to say that. No, it's not because I agree, but it's because it's his opinion. I mean, I read the story and he did say that he has respect for some of the things that the players have done. Sure, he could've chose a better title for it but, again, his choice. England could go all the way, Hartson said that in the story.

Also, kevymatts, "rot in **** with his cancer"? Seriously? Surely if you're offended then say so, don't actually wish something like that on the guy =/

Anyway, my two cents, so to speak.
The rot in **** bit was my bit, not kevymatts. I just wanted to show that I don't really give two hoots about him and that's what came out. I don't regret what I said, I never have regretted anything that I have done or said unless I accidentally offend somebody who wasn't the target of my words.

It's a real shame, it really is. i used to be a big fan of him! but hey. lets hope that some of it was twisted. cs i was quite upset when i heard he had cancer i was really kinda like ****! but now if wahts happened is true its a real shame. but the thing is, if we have a vendetta against him we are worse than he is!! because hate is very close to love and he isn't worth it!

The rot in **** bit was my bit, not kevymatts. I just wanted to show that I don't really give two hoots about him and that's what came out. I don't regret what I said, I never have regretted anything that I have done or said unless I accidentally offend somebody who wasn't the target of my words.
OH, my bad XD

The world would be a much better place without cancer, yes.. But John Hartson would still be a ****.

Ok Thread closed,

I think weve all made our point,its all going over the same ground now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back