Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Zavvi just sent me this e-mail:

"Hi Andy Burns

Thanks for placing your order with zavvi.com order number 9591978

We are sorry but due to a technical error the payment for your order may show on your payment card statement or account more than once. This has been investigated and can confirm that the subsequent charge that is showing will expire within 48 hours.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion that this may cause.

Thanks for your patience.."

Does anyone know what this means? I still haven't received a dispatch e-mail.. I would ask Zavvi myself but I'm really not in the mood to go through automated systems and such. If anyone can help then thanks. Sorry if this is conceived as spam but I would really like to know..

By the looks of it, it don't look good

this is what I got

Thank you for your order with zavvi. We can confirm the item(s) below have been sent to you.

Delivery will normally take between 3 to 5 working days, but can sometimes take a little longer due to postal delays. Please allow 10 full working days before notifying us of any delays in arrival.

We send each item of your order as soon as it becomes available at no extra charge. If you are waiting for any other items which are not listed below you will receive a further e-mail once they have been sent.

We will endeavour to keep you updated on the status of your order and any delays that may occur.

The following item(s) have been sent to:

That sucks if theyve charged you twice for it. Delays not really their fault because the strikes and what not.

I think this is the first time this specific problem has been mentioned.

Hooray Div_Muzza has exactly 1000 posts. Hip hip Hooray. Happy Milennium.

I think this is the first time this specific problem has been mentioned.

I did search and there is no other thread with the same problem.

I'm guessing nobody else has it or even knows what it means?

Sounds like if they have charged you twice it will be corrected within 48 hours. I wouldn't worry about it. Unless you have been charged twice and it doesn't get sorted after a week or so.

i agree with sean you will still get the game just need 2 keep an eye on the bank statements and c if it gets corrected by monday

My cousin ordered from Zavvi but didn't get that message, just got an e-mail saying 3-5 days. I love Play .com now :P Got mine today :)

I just got the exact same e-mail.
Mine is from a completely different e-mail address to evry other e-mail Zavvi have sent me so I'm not too sure either. :S

Zavvi aren't delivering the games at any extra cost. If you bought the game from them like me and you live in an area where postmen are on strike or where there is a large backlog then chances are you are not going to get your game ontime but a few days or weeks later. Here is the link to Zavvi community support if you want to voice your concerns: http://getsatisfaction.com/zavvi/topics/postal_strike

zavvi are a joke!

its absolutley disgraceful! i have pre ordered from zavvi weeks and weeks ago, but wont probably get the game until monday. when other companies are paying out extra delivery fees just to please their customers i think zavvi should be doing the same. when you tell your mates you have only payed 17 quid for it rubbing it in, and they get it on time, it doesnt really have the effect does it!

if i dont get it in the morning i wont be using them again! i dont think alot of people will be either, alot of complaints have been made about pro 10 aswell

its absolutley disgraceful! i have pre ordered from zavvi weeks and weeks ago, but wont probably get the game until monday. when other companies are paying out extra delivery fees just to please their customers i think zavvi should be doing the same. when you tell your mates you have only payed 17 quid for it rubbing it in, and they get it on time, it doesnt really have the effect does it!

if i dont get it in the morning i wont be using them again! i dont think alot of people will be either, alot of complaints have been made about pro 10 aswell

game said to ensure that i get my game tommorow they will upgrade my delivery to next day for free. =D

Wish I hadn't pre-ordered and just gone to shop. Pfft, £17 makes up for that I guess

Yeah I got this e-mail too, it's pretty simple really, as e-mail says they accidently charged us twice but they will adjust it, no big. Im more annoyed at royal mail cause mine hasnt arrived yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back