Has anybody had this e-mail from Zavvi?

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i ordered mine and it cost me 17 quid for the game the money has been taking out of my account and i did get the same email aswell saying that it will charge u for another 1 and my order has been dispatched but i havent got the game yet gutted

Yeah Im on a compensation rampage at the moment, sky, ea sports and now this! Im fed up of not doing anything when I get sub-standard service though!

Nearly every company is ridiculous these days! My best compensation so far was a free pair of goalie gloves from Uhlsport worth £70. Quite happily take that in truth.

Nice work, I've not had that much so far but considering my complaints have been minor, over charged £6 by EA and a long wait for HD instalation from sky I'm happy with my money off vouchers so far. Zavvi however have commited the biggest sin possible... having to wait to play the new champy (FM) is my book a capital crime!

Without doubt. Theres nothing worse. Theyll certainly know about it when i send my letter. Lets hope they get that on time!!

I live in South East London and it hasn't come which is ******* me off. I can't be bothered to write a formal letter and Zavvi would be too cheap to give compensation anyway. If they weren't they would have forked out for a courier service to all customers but no. They had to be cheap and go with ruddy royal mail. Dislike. :@.

Thats great luke, go play it then
i will but its still installing. i only realised it had come this morning about 20 mins ago because i didnt check post as i wasnt expecting it to come today. then earlier my dad said a parcel had come for me.:D

Last edited:
Pretty worried, ordered off zavvi and no post at all has come today yet.:(

In my dispatch e-mail Zavvi pretty much put a disclaimer in there saying

"Here at zavvi we are committed to getting products to you as quickly as possible. Over the period of the Royal Mail strikes we will be sending items out early where possible, to ensure you receive your orders as soon as possible.

We are dedicated to providing you with the best prices possible and while we are conscious that the Royal Mail strike may affect postal services in some areas, sending items out by courier would impact on the prices we can offer you. We thank you for your patience during this period."

In other words "We are too cheap to pay a courrior to send the game that we promised to send you by 30/10/09 but as it was only £17.99 it's okay.."

No Zavvi it's not!

i just went to the shop and got mine ........40 EURO

I think a lot of places are worse than other's. All of Play orders were sent 1st class which is why they got delivered yesterday, so it's basically Zavvi's fault for not making in 1st class. Although it is very cheap which makes it fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back