Has anyone had success with Harry Kane with fm16?

Whats your advice for using a slower striker? I ask (going off topic) as i'm playing as Newcastle, Mitrovic as my sole striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation and he could be playing better than he currently is. Usign him as a complete forward but ***. manager recomends Target man support but his team work and work rate are both 7.
I have wingers/support either side and a AMC/Support just behind him.

Well I've been using both as target men and using the same formation with my amr and aml playing as wingers set to cross to the target man and my amc as a advance playmaker don't know how much this will help you and sometimes switch my striker from TM to a DLF if I play my wingers as IFs instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main reason I've never signed Harry is because of his speed, I require quick poacher type ST and he is far from it, way too slow for a ST, I reckon he should be about a 15 in pace.

harry kane's top real speed is 31 km/h or about 20 mph.
kyle walker's is 35 km/h and thats about the fastest i got told.
so he's not that slow me thinks.
i'll do the ratings for kyle then compared to harry.
kyle's is 18 so harry's should be about 15 or 16 pace.
if you halve the top speeds you get that.
if you can understand 35 halved is 17.5 and 31 halved is 15.5.
these are from real premier league stats after the spurs west ham game!

here's my edited harry kane for an advanced forward role.
overall 179 CA. so pretty good and can score goal's pretty good too.
i'm not worried about the 20 pace or accel. cause it still be's like harry kane cause he be's slower somehow?

Why stop there? Why not give him 20 dribbling and 20 finishing...F*ck it...may as well go the whole way and give him 20's all round!!

I'm a spurs fan so I'm not just not hating on Harry Kane.

i should but it would make him too much of a target for another club :)
if harry continues on how he has, 8 goals in 5 games, then he will be a real transfer target anyway.
his loyalty should be 20 for spurs and him be higher rated.
and as for my ratings for harry, he does get what he should as more a lone striker than a target man.
only one's using him as a target man were having success with him.
by the way peter crouch should be like harry is in the default fm16, and he's 3 accel in the default HA!
and lastly the real stats prove it!

if you halve the top speeds you get that.
if you can understand 35 halved is 17.5 and 31 halved is 15.5.
these are from real premier league stats after the spurs west ham game!

You can't invent a formula based on two stats. It could be that 35k is 18, 34.5 is 17, 34 is 16 etc. It's way to easy to decide there's a pattern based on two individual figures like that. It's like deciding that a mathematical pattern which begins with 2 and 5 must have the rule "n + 3", when it could so easily be "2n + 1" or "3n - 1" or something else entirely. Far too simplistic.

ok thats right but its really how i want it like half there kmh would be great and easy to do and is dependent on if there is too much maybe variation between 1-20 like i think there is. so either make it less varied or have a lot of 13-20 players (not lower than 13) for pace on their kmh in the real thing.

id just like slow,average, fast, very fast for accel. and pace and slow be 14, average be 16, fast be 18 and very fast be 20 because theyre athletes that we are trying to have play our virtual football games not pensioners.

Last edited:
Have you seen Akinfenwa or McNulty?!? 14 is faster than the speed of light for them. Be realistic and stop trying to justify the fact you edited Harry Kane way beyond any level he is.

i seen it was godfish93 last post for this thread and i was waiting for the ultimate insult to me.
a bit disappointed really but maybe has some credit to it. :)

Amazing player

View attachment 200029
Been absolutely amazing for me this season so far, leading the scoring in the Premier League. One of the best signings i've ever made and a big reason i'm leading the league by 17 points. (sorry that the picture is in Swedish)

Have you seen Akinfenwa or McNulty?!? 14 is faster than the speed of light for them. Be realistic and stop trying to justify the fact you edited Harry Kane way beyond any level he is.
You guys have met the ultimate troll.