Working great for me in my Deportivo's save. Currently 1 on La Liga and we are expected to finish 10. The amount of opportunities from corner kicks are insane! I only tweaked it to suit better my players or played wingers on support vs big rivals.

View attachment 1131964

Cool mate ! Happy to see it

Working really well with my Spurs save.
I've changed to 4-4-1-1 to suit my squad (Eriksen as OM or Llorente as striker...). I'm in late december and 2nd in the league.
My wingers scores a lot and i don't concede more than 0,5goals/game in average.

Working really well with my Spurs save.
I've changed to 4-4-1-1 to suit my squad (Eriksen as OM or Llorente as striker...). I'm in late december and 2nd in the league.
My wingers scores a lot and i don't concede more than 0,5goals/game in average.

Cool mate, great run

Tactic changed to .fmf file and updated to v2 as original author updated his tactic.
Shame its switched to complete forwards, playing with Bristol City and not one of my strikers fit that role...

Shame its switched to complete forwards, playing with Bristol City and not one of my strikers fit that role...

Yeah, is there no other role this would work with? I'm managing in the Welsh Premier League and that role is non-existent at that level.

Even False Nine would be better, even though it is equally rare at this level.

Yeah, is there no other role this would work with? I'm managing in the Welsh Premier League and that role is non-existent at that level.

Even False Nine would be better, even though it is equally rare at this level.

I think it's not that important player suit the role, just try it

I think it's a great tactic. play this with Feyenoord, Bognor Regis and Stockport. without any modifications. We win a lot and play attractive matches thanks to this tactic. good for LLM and the subtop

Corey, in my enthusiasm about your tactic, I put the link on the Dutch site Managers United without asking your permission. sorry for that. but I hope you have no inconvenience that I have it done.

What a fantastic tactic currently 8 points clear with Walsall in league 1 with 12 games to go

Brilliant tactic well done undefeated in league and same for under 20's and 18's check the screenshots out

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    2 MB · Views: 141
Still going strong

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    559.8 KB · Views: 128
Just finished the season unbeaten and only conceded 10 goals in 38 games this tactic is awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    459.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 148
Oh cool, I didn't know this one still works lol