Im gonna test this tactic with Valencia, i just have a couple of questions :)
Should i train the fullbacks as defensive fullbacks? and are acceleration and pace important for them? :)
A player like Jose gaya maybe will suit the winger role better in this tactic i think? :)

If you have Gaya yes I recommend you to train him as a winger because he has ( get further forward ) move
Mangala would be perfect for the left DFB role
I trained Halstenberg which is a fullback to a winger
Bernardo is a CMF I trained him as a DFB and he is similar to Mangala

View attachment 79798View attachment 79797

BTW you have couple of players with low mental attributes specially in aggression, work rate, tackling etc in midfield such as Parejo, Nani, Cancelo, Medran, Siquera
Players like Perez I recommend for you to look for in the BWM and B2B roles
Zaza would be a beast as a F9
as I said in a previous reply try to look for players who are strong in mental and physical I will put some SS in a couple of minutes to show

If you have Gaya yes I recommend you to train him as a winger because he has ( get further forward ) move
Mangala would be perfect for the left DFB role
I trained Halstenberg which is a fullback to a winger
Bernardo is a CMF I trained him as a DFB and he is similar to Mangala

View attachment 1131647View attachment 1131648

BTW you have couple of players with low mental attributes specially in aggression, work rate, tackling etc in midfield such as Parejo, Nani, Cancelo, Medran, Siquera
Players like Perez I recommend for you to look for in the BWM and B2B roles
Zaza would be a beast as a F9
as I said in a previous reply try to look for players who are strong in mental and physical I will put some SS in a couple of minutes to show

Thanx for the input! Yes i know, already made plans for what type of players i want to buy, i always play with
players who have good mental attributes, but at the moment i have to make due with what i got :)
Thiago maia is i player i will buy for the cm roles if i can get him :)
Yeah i have zaza and guidetti as F9 at the moment and they are beasts :)
Neto
Martin Montoya, Gabriel Paulista, Jeaison Murillo, Jose Gaya
Orellana,Geoffrey Kondogbia, Sergio Alvarez, Rodrigo
John Guidetti, Simone Zaza
This is my first eleven at the moment, but will make changes as soon as i can :)

Thanx for the input! Yes i know, already made plans for what type of players i want to buy, i always play with
players who have good mental attributes, but at the moment i have to make due with what i got :)
Thiago maia is i player i will buy for the cm roles if i can get him :)
Yeah i have zaza and guidetti as F9 at the moment and they are beasts :)
Neto
Martin Montoya, Gabriel Paulista, Jeaison Murillo, Jose Gaya
Orellana,Geoffrey Kondogbia, Sergio Alvarez, Rodrigo
John Guidetti, Simone Zaza
This is my first eleven at the moment, but will make changes as soon as i can :)

I'm afraid Montoya and Gaya wont suit the DFB roles but give it a try
your false9 combo would be perfect
overall the first 11 are very good and you can improve them with time
A.Madrid BTW would be the best option for this tactic if anyone changes the fullbacks
I just inserted some SS take a look

I'm afraid Montoya and Gaya wont suit the DFB roles but give it a try
your false9 combo would be perfect
overall the first 11 are very good and you can improve them with time
A.Madrid BTW would be the best option for this tactic if anyone changes the fullbacks
I just inserted some SS take a look

Yes i saw the screens and i get what you mean, and no i know they don't suit the dfb roles, but i didn't have
the money to make all the changes all at once if you know what i mean :)
but will make gaya a winger as soon as i can buy someone else in his position and likewise with montoya or just sell him :)
Yes you right, they would suit this tactic good!
But i am quite sure i will get in to the top four this season anyway which is my goal, atm im in 2:nd place playing quite good after 14 games :)

Yes i saw the screens and i get what you mean, and no i know they don't suit the dfb roles, but i didn't have
the money to make all the changes all at once if you know what i mean :)
but will make gaya a winger as soon as i can buy someone else in his position and likewise with montoya or just sell him :)
Yes you right, they would suit this tactic good!
But i am quite sure i will get in to the top four this season anyway which is my goal, atm im in 2:nd place playing quite good after 14 games :)

top four should be easy to reach and why not maybe you will challenge for the title probably the players would work well, good luck and keep in touch

top four should be easy to reach and why not maybe you will challenge for the title probably the players would work well, good luck and keep in touch

Thanx i will and Yes i hope i will challenge real madrid and barcelona for the title, looks good at the moment :)
And thank you for this amazing tactic, i love 4-4-2 but i never could make it work in fm 17 so know i am thrilled to
play this game again :)

Thanx i will and Yes i hope i will challenge real madrid and barcelona for the title, looks good at the moment :)
And thank you for this amazing tactic, i love 4-4-2 but i never could make it work in fm 17 so know i am thrilled to
play this game again :)

yes I was surprised with what I reached in this tactic as I tried many times to make one
thanks to a tactic called classic 4411 I downloaded from this forum and I kept making changes to the roles, team and player instructions I came out with this one

could you make player filters for each role thinking of starting my newcastle save again lol

could you make player filters for each role thinking of starting my newcastle save again lol

GK normal attributes + kicking as you will see him creating counter attacks

all four defenders: marking, tackling, positioning, strength, aggression, bravery, work rate, anticipation, decisions, concentration, determination those are the most important attributes look for players which have +13 in most of those attributes (don't look for players who have preferred move: get further forward, run with the ball, arrives late etc attacking moves )

BWM stamina, work rate, aggression, teamwork, tackling, determination, bravery, strength

B2B same as BWM + off the ball, finishing, passing, acceleration

wingers: same foot as position for example ( LWG left foot ), pace, agility, acceleration, dribbling, technique, crossing, work rate, determination, first touch

F9: all physical attributes would be perfect, work rate, off the ball, teamwork, aggression etc.. ( poulsen, D.Costa, Zaza, Andone, Vardy, Belotti )

try to get as much as you can

On december 2nd season, lots of teams wants me (Sassuolo, Malaga, Rennes...) and finally i choose the first that offers me a contract: FC Köln.
With only Rene Krhin signed, we go from 17 place to... 4th!! Let's go for 3rd one.
View attachment 79697View attachment 79696
Awesome tactic mate.

On december 2nd season, lots of teams wants me (Sassuolo, Malaga, Rennes...) and finally i choose the first that offers me a contract: FC Köln.
With only Rene Krhin signed, we go from 17 place to... 4th!! Let's go for 3rd one.
View attachment 1131756View attachment 1131757
Awesome tactic mate.

Seems that the tactic works great in the Bundesliga
BTW try to remove get further forward and move to channels for the B2B and hold position and fewer passes for the BWM my team improved a lot after I removed those instructions specially if you have a player who has good passing, vision and flair in the BWM role