Have people underestimated Arsenal?

i think if anyone is goin 2 drop out of the top 4 it will be liverpool...they just cant put 2gether a string of performances

Spanish football only seems really good because their are about 2 competent defenders in the whole league.^^)
Yeh totally but when they have that brazilian philosophy of we'll score more goals than you who needs defending? ^^)^^)

I guess, it does produce some good stuff.^^)

I do watch some Spanish football but i think Arsenal play better football

Barcelona last year played much better football than Arsenal. This year they have been poor. Mallorca and Sporting also play good if not better football.

I'll have to agree with Kris, Arsenal are not the best but still play fantastic football but i would say this tho. If Arsenal and Barcelona swapped leagues arsenal will do much better in Liga than barcelona in the premiership. Arsenal are pretty much a image of barcelona just that arsenal can physically cope in the premiership as arsenal have adapted and got used to it teams like stoke, chelsea, sunderland will murder barca the amount of hard tacklers in the premiership are increasing very quickly players like cana, cattermole, mikel, essien, ballack, fuller, huth and many more will hunt the likes of iniesta, xavi, alves down big time.

Last edited:
Barcelona last year played much better football than Arsenal. This year they have been poor. Mallorca and Sporting also play good if not better football.
And where else in the world are you gonna get a team that spent over 200 million in the summer getting well and trully humbled by a 4th division team?
And it wasn't even a weakened team Real had out it was full of internationals! LMAO:D

i dont really hear of anyone underestimating them honestly, they play nice football and i would love for citeh to play like them one day, and bristol rovers lol

And where else in the world are you gonna get a team that spent over 200 million in the summer getting well and trully humbled by a 4th division team?
And it wasn't even a weakened team Real had out it was full of internationals! LMAO:D
that was hilarious.:D made my day.

Me myself am an Arsenal fan and i agree, they are impressing this season but they need to show that quality they have shown throughout the season in big games. I still think we need a strong, commanding midfielder. My favourite players are : Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri, Walcott, Song, Sagna, Gallas and Vermaelen. They've been impressive. I can't understand how Liverpool have lost 5 games already out of 11. Although, they are still 6th when Man City and Aston Villa have won their games in hand. For me. they're out of the title race.:D

i dont really hear of anyone underestimating them honestly, they play nice football and i would love for citeh to play like them one day, and bristol rovers lol
Just because they haven't spent as much as the rest of the top 4 and the likes of City,Spurs and even sunderland spent more than them in the summer,people were starting to wonder whether this was Arsenals year to drop from the top 4 and one of the other clubs to make a challenge?

well i have to agree then only signed vermaelen to really strenghten the team, but are they on freefall? no they are not and i dont think my city boys will be top 4 for another 3 or 4 years, we will come top 7 or 8

well i have to agree then only signed vermaelen to really strenghten the team, but are they on freefall? no they are not and i dont think my city boys will be top 4 for another 3 or 4 years, we will come top 7 or 8
Didn't say freefall just that people don't think that they'll challenge cos they haven't strengthened as much as other teams!
I think your being a bit modest about City they should be at least 5-6th this year,Hughes is a good manager and you have very,very good 1st team players and a good squad depth!

yeah but i have supported them for a good 15 or 16 years now and its been painful, i can wait

yeah but i have supported them for a good 15 or 16 years now and its been painful, i can wait
Fair enough but i can see a good season ahead,especially if Robinho gets fit and clears his head of the Barcelona nonsense?