Have you ever managed your real life rivals?

Reaction score
If so, how did you get on??

I'm a Pompey fan, and have recently started a game as the Scum up the road, and I hate to say it, I'm actually enjoying it.

Nope, and i never will. I cannot stand Tottenham.

I love playing as sunderland, getting them relegated to League 2, and then dancing around my room sacrificing mice to the sun gods.

I have managed Man City before but then again, who hasn't??
As for local teams, I will never manage Armagh City. Loughgall ftw

I couldn't stomach it.

would make me feel sick!!

I could manage Albion, maybe wolves at a push but probably not. The villa is just a no go, and whoever i am when i play them its go out to smash them XD

no im a leeds fan and have never managed man united and never would couldnt bring myself to do it

I can't imagine being Spurs, it's weird though, seeing as they are one of the best teams on FM to manage I hear..

I have managed Man City, BUt never touched Liverpool and never will

I also highly doubt I will ever touch Peterborough United aswell seeing as they are Northampton's main rivals.

Yeah I've managed Sunderland, I used to get relegated to Championship, then I got sacked, then Added a New Head Coach and took over at them, sold all their players, used their ****** Reserves, got relegated to League 1, getting sacked again, then added another Head Coach and killed their finances with **** players and immense salaries. I have continued until I would get relegated to Blue Square Premier, where they belong to be. (H)

I'll stick my hands up here I have managed Barcelona and Alt. Madrid just to see what it like I hate every minute of it

3 seasons at Barcelona resign after winning everything back to back

3 seasons at Alt Madrid first season get them relegated, second win them back up 2 the Liga then won it in my third season

"I feel so dirty now" :(

I'd never even dare to manage City.

Seeing "Sam Charnock, Manager, Man City" Is just unthinkable!

If so, how did you get on??

I'm a Pompey fan, and have recently started a game as the Scum up the road, and I hate to say it, I'm actually enjoying it.

Reading this, I am pretty sure Max is going to ***** his pants finding out that there is another Portsmouth fan about.

I have managed Everton, NEVER Man United.

Didn't even go close to man ****** or arsenal,chelsea or liverpool managed tottenham and west ham but they aren't rivals and Real Madrid dont know if man u-real is a rivalry/hatred or friendship seeing all the transfers between them

I managed city before
But I won't ever go near Liverpool

also, legendary comment by Dunc

No point in being Leicester, there ******* then Coventry and in the championship. ;)

not in a million years will i ever manage spurs the thought of it makes me feel . .. . . . :S

I will NEVER manage: Swindon, Oxford, Aldershit, Bristol City Or Q.P.R -.-

I would manage anyone tbh,regardless of them being rivals to Manchester United.I just enjoy a challenge.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I will NEVER manage: Swindon, Oxford, Aldershit, Bristol City Or Q.P.R -.-

QPR are better than all of those teams btw (A):D:$