Have you ever played with your rival team

Did well with Bolton once, but found it really hard to celebrate winning League Cup with them. Not that enjoyable. Never played as Bu**ley. Never will.

yes i played as spurs once but it was only on the demo

I've played with Celtic before.. I actually done pretty good.

Played with Arsenal and Liverpool. Won the PL with Liverpool but nothing with Arsenal.

Yep. Manchester City. Three Barclays Premier League titles and a Champions League in FM10.

Liverpool, not so much.

I distinctly remember playing as Sunderland, getting them relegated, and then dancing around my room, sacrificing mice to the sun gods.

But that was in Fm10. Haven't played as Sunderland on FM11.

I can't, it feels wrong to be City, I don't feel a loyal County fan if I do.

Never played as Rangers. Don't intend to either to be honest.

Played as Spurs. Won both cups (FA and Carling). Play as Greece, no chance. Same with Besiktas, Galatasary etc.

My favourite teams are Sao Paulo and Barcelona, but I would never play with Corinthians or Real. I played once with Tottenham and Man city.

Never played as Rangers. Don't intend to either to be honest.

Booooo to you ! lol

I have played as Celtic before got to admit, Hate them but it's only a game afterall so I like to try different things.

Played with Arsenal once and didnt win anything for 5 years. Thats odd..

a couple seasons back i played with exeter when they were in league 2 it didnt go well mainly as it was my first FM game prob wouldnt do it again though

Played with Small Heath Alliance. I still have bad dreams.

played as city on the demo just didn't feel right and played as liverpool quit after one day

Play as Forest? No chance, even the thought of it makes me want to hurt myself.