have you heard?

Wrong place for the thread. And just NO. RATM won due to what that stood for, this campaign is just milking it.

Already done it mate, just as I did last year with Rage Against the Machine.

its also a really really really annoying crappy song

Wrong place for the thread. And just NO. RATM won due to what that stood for, this campaign is just milking it.

Although yes you are right, it still stops Cowell getting a fat bonus.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

its also a really really really annoying crappy song

So is most of X factor :)

Although yes you are right, it still stops Cowell getting a fat bonus.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

So is most of X factor :)

Do you watch it the only **** one was wagner

Have you heard about the bird?

B-b-b-bird bird bird, bird is the word..

Do you watch it the only **** one was wagner

I don't watch it a lot but have done several times in the past. Yes maybe some of the people have good voices, but the whole thing just annoys me. Most of them are forgotten about in a few years, and they don't/ can't even write their own music. Not to mention it is basically pre planned and there is a sympathy win every 5 minutes. and thats before you even start on the stupid publicity stunts like the whole Cheryl thing. It's just the producers way to bring 'fresh ideas' into the show. I can see I'm probably going to be shot down here but I just think that anyone worth their salt doesn't get into the music insustry through a TV show where people with no knoledge of the music insustry vote.

depends who wins for me...

if cher wins i will personally purchase 20 million copies of Bird is the Word

if Cardle wins ima let him have his day in the sun

f*ck simon cowell, id rather the sound of a man being sick into a bag get a number one than anything to do with him. he is evil and one of the main things wrong with the world. :)

ps - the trashmen is genius.

the best bit of any of them type shows is the end credits..... all utter ****

The song last year was terrible, no way I'd waste money on it. Now, this? This isn't music. It's just taking the ****. Maybe this is just me, but the person who wins X-Factor is a real singer and is much more deserved of being No.1 than this nonsense.

I thought this was a Football Manager board. I must have been mistaken.

Ye your right ^^ get this moved please... **** topic in the wrong section.

So this is a campaign to get people to buy a song that they may not like and probably wouldn't buy otherwise?
Sounds very much like X-factor itself