have you heard?

I don't get why people care so much about the xmas number one. I mean really?

I don't get why people care so much about the xmas number one. I mean really?

Because the VAST majority of Cowell's 'acts' would struggle to get onto 'Talent Trek' at the Pheonix Club. Talent is not an issue - it's how fame-hungry these people are ( & if they're his current 'pet project' ). That goes for **** like 'Britain's Got Talent' too.

It's important that REAL musicians show occaisionally how totally flacid these shows are by making a statement, if all too briefly, that proper MUSIC is still alive & kicking - & also flip the finger to Cowell at the same time.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Whats this to do with 'Football Manager'... :(

If you look at the sub-headings for this site, there's all sorts of stuff you can comment on. Music, films ect.

FM fans DO have other interests outside the games - this is just a convenient place to discuss them. If you don't agree, just ignore the offending threads ! (H)

Because the VAST majority of Cowell's 'acts' would struggle to get onto 'Talent Trek' at the Pheonix Club. Talent is not an issue - it's how fame-hungry these people are ( & if they're his current 'pet project' ). That goes for **** like 'Britain's Got Talent' too.

It's important that REAL musicians show occaisionally how totally flacid these shows are by making a statement, if all too briefly, that proper MUSIC is still alive & kicking - & also flip the finger to Cowell at the same time.

Pretty sure x-factor doesn't stop REAL musicians release albums/singles?

I think people that bang on about 'real' music, need to pull their head out their ****. Music is music, people have different tastes, and who are you to tell people what 'proper' music is.

If you look at the sub-headings for this site, there's all sorts of stuff you can comment on. Music, films ect.

FM fans DO have other interests outside the games - this is just a convenient place to discuss them. If you don't agree, just ignore the offending threads ! (H)

This was in the wrong section to start with, thats why people were complaining about it, it was in the FM general chat. It has since been moved.

I would like Dobcheev to tell us all his favorite artists as i don't want to assume and be stereotypical about what i believe the answer is going to be...

I totally agree Dunc people who say things like that really need to surface from their ring and let people do what they like!

And im only saying ^^ to Dobcheev because 9 times out of 10 it is the same type of people that make these sorts of comments who all like the same sort of music

Matt's the only person I like on it. One Direction, just no. Rebecca is just Leona all over again, just not as good.

Rage against the machine was far better though, that song is taking the ****. In two minds whether I want this to win or not though, don't like the acts X Factor churns out, don't like this at all xD

If you match any of the following you are dead to me....

a) Like The Bird is the Word
b) Find The Bird is the Word sketches funny in any way
c) Buy The Bird is the Word
d) Watch/Care about the X Factor
e) Think that having a non-Popstars/Pop Idol/XFactor single at #1 makes some kind of difference and is a big **** you to Cowell

^^ All of the above ;)

Gamu Nhengu should be, if she actually releases a song, she has a far better voice than any of the x-factor contestants.

Only two worth a light are Rebecca and Wagner!