Headaches from Pale Beer

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
Don't really drink beer that much, but Corona never gives me a headache. I totally prawned some vodka last night and I have no ill effects today either so meh.

Don't really drink beer that much, but Corona never gives me a headache. I totally prawned some vodka last night and I have no ill effects today either so meh.

Wait til you get to my age ;)

I don't intend to live until I'm 120, thanks. ;)

You are a very hurtful person :'(

But I don't care. Because I am drinking Vodka + Ginger beer. And I must say....it's a fuckton better than vodka and coke :)

But I don't care. Because I am drinking Vodka + Ginger beer. And I must say....it's a fuckton better than vodka and coke :)

Careful gramps, you might lose your bus pass in the drunken confusion. :)

he is really mean.

Also vodka and ginger beer FTW

I can drink most lagers without succumbing to the headache form of a hangover, but cider will often make me feel (and often physically be) sick the morning after. Mixing spirits and wines do the most damage for me in terms of a headache, but I've drunk beer for a number of years now and I think your body just gets used to it.

Just the mention of Coors has made my mouth water thinking of my traditional trip to Hooters for Superbowl. Can't wait!

I can drink most lagers without succumbing to the headache form of a hangover, but cider will often make me feel (and often physically be) sick the morning after. Mixing spirits and wines do the most damage for me in terms of a headache, but I've drunk beer for a number of years now and I think your body just gets used to it.

Just the mention of Coors has made my mouth water thinking of my traditional trip to Hooters for Superbowl. Can't wait!

Yeah I've learned not to mix wines and spirits. Felt like death for days afterwards.
You going for a Superbowl party too? If so, I shall hate you. A lot :P

Yeah I've learned not to mix wines and spirits. Felt like death for days afterwards.
You going for a Superbowl party too? If so, I shall hate you. A lot :P

Me and a group of mates go to Hooters in Nottingham every year, can't beat a 20 hour drinking session!

I don't normally gethangovers unless I have large amounts of Cider, thankfully. Half beer half cider all night and I'm fine th next day, but when I do get one a run or boxing session helps me.

What the **** is ginger beer?

Basically.....soda spiked with Ginger flavoring. It is quite dam nice. Especially after I discovered tonight, if you mix it with Vodka.

Last edited:

Vodka and red bull. <3 On results day they were buy one get one free, so two vodka red bulls for £1.50. Happy days.

Vodka and red bull. <3 On results day they were buy one get one free, so two vodka red bulls for £1.50. Happy days.

good thing you didn't need to drown your sorrows ;)

I do like Vod and Red Bull, but last night Vodka and ginger beer was just ****** lovely. And as I found out when I woke up, absolutely fatal. Drank it like pop.

I do like Vod and Red Bull, but last night Vodka and ginger beer was just ****** lovely. And as I found out when I woke up, absolutely fatal. Drank it like pop.

Hmm, pretty sure that is the drink of homosexual men, in my area anyway. At least we know who really started the 'I'm gay should I tell my parents' thread... ;)

Hmm, pretty sure that is the drink of homosexual men, in my area anyway. At least we know who really started the 'I'm gay should I tell my parents' thread... ;)

That's what one me mates said to me aswell lol. I'll drink anything anyway tbh

That's what one me mates said to me aswell lol. I'll drink anything anyway tbh

Anything?!

You're really not doing well at quelling these rumours.. ;)

Back