Headaches from Pale Beer

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
Drink loadsa water, and also Lucozade(original) works for me. Also, eat a fried breakfast the next day, or at least a sausage/bacon sarnie, the grease soaks up the excess acid in the stomach.

I can drink 7/8 bottles of San Miguel a night, and get the little headache, but luckily never suffer with hangovers, unless I drink Sambuca and Tequila....

Come on bud, I'm talking about 1 beer, not binge drinking.

It ain't binge drinking, it is partying :) Apart from that, I only ever drink like that now and again, not every week.

Basically.....soda spiked with Ginger flavoring. It is quite dam nice. Especially after I discovered tonight, if you mix it with Vodka.

Add lime and it's called a Moscow Mule.

I've got a headache from a Silvio Berlusconi [inspired] bunga bunga toga party last night. I only had 5 bottles of peroni and I had water when I got back, but this headache is bugging me. Same thing happened last week - 3 bottles of peroni and headache.

Maybe just stick to the dark stuff, if the light stuff gives you a headache.

Although, it's pretty simple really, does the taste and satisfaction of drinking it outweigh the headaches you get?

Either way, your not going to find any medical explanation here, as I am pretty sure we have relatively few doctors here. Maybe go and ask your GP or do some research on it.

Maybe just stick to the dark stuff, if the light stuff gives you a headache.

Although, it's pretty simple really, does the taste and satisfaction of drinking it outweigh the headaches you get?

Either way, your not going to find any medical explanation here, as I am pretty sure we have relatively few doctors here. Maybe go and ask your GP or do some research on it.

It's only been occurring the last few weeks, hope it passes;p

To be fair, it's probably because you're so hench! ;) :wub:

Hahha, I shot down some girl last night just because. I don't know why, but shooting down girls who're a little too big for their boots is somehow a very gratifying form of trolling.

I guess I'll just have to be that guy who drinks dark beer and stouts while my buddies drink low carb water beers.

I guess I'll just have to be that guy who drinks dark beer and stouts while my buddies drink low carb water beers.

Afaik, you're a USanian? When I was in the South I exclusively drank microbrewery beer (and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Blue Moon), which was way better than the weak excuse for a beer most people drink!

yea, I've been on a leinenkugel kick lately. Not a fan of sam adams though.

Back