Heated cookies mmmmm

JoshAFC

Reaction score
hey just a tip to all u cookie lovers out there try putting them on a plate in the micro for 1 minute and they are soooo nice works best with subways cookies but just as good with any other ones

try them out

hey just a tip to all u cookie lovers out there try putting them on a plate in the micro for 1 minute and they are soooo nice works best with subways cookies but just as good with any other ones

try them out

Very Nice!

If you're going to give out tips? Make sure they are FM related, this is a FM forum, not a ****** cookie forum.

im off to buy some cookies and test this theory. my hopes are massively up so if youre wrong im coming after you

I think you've made me and everyone else hungry.

And I have to wait until my dinner, can't be eating cookies.

In general, I dislike you Mr. Cookie. :(

try them out

LOVE subway cookies! :wub:

im finished my heated cookies and they were lovely jubly so i hope u all love them

If you're going to give out tips? Make sure they are FM related, this is a FM forum, not a ****** cookie forum.

WTF Danny, He put it in General Chat, there is loads of stuff in this section not FM or sport related in the slightest,

Chill Out.

Has anyone ever bit the ends off a Twirl or Twix so it becomes like a straw then sucked Hot Chocolate up through it? nice :wub:

May have to give this cookie theory a bash.

How big are subway cookies, if they are small I might try this out with meryland

it works with anything soo everyone what do you all think of my theroy

It's not just any cookie. It's a subway cookie <3