Heated cookies mmmmm

• Thread starter Thread starter JoshAFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
nicest combo in the world two heated cookies then spread some rolo yogurt on both sides and stick them toghether :)

I've yet to try a Subway cookie, gonna have to get one when I am in there next time, if only Subway was open 24/7 =/

Marks and Spencers cookies :wub:

Also, Tesco's muffins heated in the microwave are goooood.

Mate, raided the shopping, guess what i found Tesco muffin's,
Heated them, so heavenly you wouldn't believe it. Thanks for the tip, your a very nice man ;)
Muchos recommendations Nixon :D

Dominoes cookies are the actual ***! Also dip a twix in a cup of tea its amazing!

You sure it's 1 minute. I am scared my cookie will burn. And definitely with my microwave.

Choc fudge cake in the micro 30 secs with cream its heavenly but siccily

tesco muffins in microwave for only 10 seconds = ****** of the taste buds

Cookies are awesome like this :D I just saw some brownies, couldn't resist trying it with them either :( Now i'm addicted to microwaving baked goods.

I thought you Brits called them biscuits? Isn't 'cookie' an American word? What is the world coming too? oO)

Next you will start calling Football...'Soccer'... :S

:P

Last edited:
Since when has Dominoes done cookies? oO)

you live in NZ mate :P

anyway, when I tried the theory, i opened the microwave, and chocolate was spilt everywhere, bit of a shock. it's was like a Brainiac experiment ;)

Do I? :P

I was just asking because if you have had them over there for a few years, we might be getting them here soon. :wub: Or not at all? :(

I thought you said you did on your hello thread XD

Back