throw ins and corners exploit are still important?

Unfortunately, yes.

Some more screenshots...

Screenshot-48893547dd7c1042fe3.png

Screenshot-4896753c1a7e4cafeed.png

Wolves U18s have scored 73 goals in 14 games. Dongda He is having a ridiculous season.

Screenshot-49121bd565b4dc2fab6.png

Been a couple of days since I last posted, but I've been working on a tweak that will work for every team. I tweaked the 4-4-2 version and I think I've cracked it.

Tested on Real Madrid and Wolves.

I recommend adding this tactic to all three slots.

Set OIs to assistant.

Be wary if you use instant result - you'll get quite a few red cards as I've increased the aggressiveness of the tactic.

Also I've moved away from the original tactic. This is arguably my own tactic but that's not important.

Screenshot-484dfefba1e03c83eb6.png

Screenshot-485bffea4738ed671fe.png

Screenshot-4863803479108df1b08.png

Screenshot-48782a9961d7d829f48.png

OMG !!!!!! SUPER TACTİC DUDEE THXXX (H)

@Itsmemario123

Wolves are predicted to finish 12th, so I think that answers your question.

I did however set up a quick save with Everton with instant results, if that helps.

(Using Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired v1.)

Screenshot-493b3a010b35c2747b1.png

Screenshot-494ebca1d626910c99f.png

That last game against Cardiff is misleading. Think we were up 4-1 and conceded two last minute goals.

OMG !!!!!! SUPER TACTİC DUDEE THXXX (H)

Share some results with us!

@Itsmemario123

Wolves are predicted to finish 12th, so I think that answers your question.

I did however set up a quick save with Everton with instant results, if that helps.

(Using Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired v1.)

Screenshot-493b3a010b35c2747b1.png

Screenshot-494ebca1d626910c99f.png

That last game against Cardiff is misleading. Think we were up 4-1 and conceded two last minute goals.

Share some results with us!

yes of course dude... again really reallyy re..ll..yy thank u so much !!!!

FİRST SEASON - MAN UTD

View attachment 23117View attachment 23116View attachment 23115View attachment 23114

EXCELLENT DEFENSE AND EXCELLENT ATTACK and very stable tactic.. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Last edited:
Predicted to finish in the relegation spots.

Top of the table. Lost 2 games so far but that's because I rotated heavily for both games. Players were played out of position, I have a small squad.

Beat two Premier League sides and a Championship side in the Carabao Cup. Swansea 2nd in their league.

Screenshot-49649e9a59e4b9955cc.png

Screenshot-497279cbed57cbe382c.png

Screenshot-498abcc75f3d29ec20f.png

Screenshot-4992cbba8fe2311cb22.png

tactic

hi sorry for my english i'm french i would like to know for side players it's feet reversed? e left right and left right

hi sorry for my english i'm french i would like to know for side players it's feet reversed? e left right and left right
You mean would this work if you put a right footed player on the left wing and a left footed player on the right? Full backs as well?

I'm not sure . I had no issue playing with Iwobi/Mkhitaryan on the left and Ozil on the right though.

Would you be able to post screenshots of the set piece instructions? I’m playing on Nintendo switch and don’t know if there is a way to import tactic files to the game.

Best FM19 tactic I've tried

Same here. Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired v1 is the best tactic I've tried so far this year, especially for the level which I prefer to start at (Non-League/L2). I've achieved B2B promotions with Tranmere who were predicted to be relegated from L2. However I found that I was getting spanked with the original tactic so removed offside trap, pulled DL to lower and LoE to standard and romped both L2 and L1 so it does work with really poor teams but with tweaks more aligned to the squad's abilities.

Last edited:
Yeah that's why I decided to move to a new tactic, while keeping the set pieces. It's a nice mixture of good goals + set piece exploits. I felt the OP tactic is very weak for smaller teams, hence I added my own instructions and set the mentality to very attacking.

After qualifying for the Europa League qualifying rounds via the Carabao Cup - this is our first result in the group stages:

Screenshot-5061a305b31211735bc.png

FYI:

If you have strikers who aren't suited to the CF role, then you can change the roles to ones that suit them. All my strikers don't suit the CF role so I changed them to pressing forwards (support), with "Pass It Shorter" and "Shoot Less Often" instructions.

would this this work in a different formation? i like 3 strikers like in last years edition. same philosophies as this but with 3 forwards,
this is an amazing tactic as it it im just curious

Yeah that's why I decided to move to a new tactic, while keeping the set pieces. It's a nice mixture of good goals + set piece exploits. I felt the OP tactic is very weak for smaller teams, hence I added my own instructions and set the mentality to very attacking.

After qualifying for the Europa League qualifying rounds via the Carabao Cup - this is our first result in the group stages:

Screenshot-5061a305b31211735bc.png

FYI:

If you have strikers who aren't suited to the CF role, then you can change the roles to ones that suit them. All my strikers don't suit the CF role so I changed them to pressing forwards (support), with "Pass It Shorter" and "Shoot Less Often" instructions.

Thanks for the advice re strikers. We still score with MH DL/LoE but it was moreover conceding 3 goals in the first 25 minutes away etc with crazy score lines like 8-5 defeats..but will change striker roles to see how they perform. Do you still use MH DL/LoE as Donny against teams in higher divisions/Europa League? If so then it may just be my defenders, haven't bought anyone for two seasons and have CAs 75 - 87 for the entire backline. In saying that my CA 75 RB has one of the best average ratings in the league so it's a testament to how much you can overperform with this tactic.